Life Of A Brewer!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Just mashed in! All's good with the world here :D

Damn I could kill for a beer right now...but I think I would kill to be brewing right now even more!!

Damn this cold I have picked up :wacko:

whatchya brewin' rowy?

A black Aipa Goomba and you should be proud mate because I'm using a hop regime very close to your Nelson / Cascade / Galaxy combo :super:

A black Aipa Goomba and you should be proud mate because I'm using a hop regime very close to your Nelson / Cascade / Galaxy combo :super:

Sweet! :beerbang: That's two people this week who've told me that are either using that recipe, or something derived from it.

Owing to the large amount of Niko/Willamette Valley/Other bulk american hops in my freezer that need using, I'm currently using a Chinook, Centennial, Cascade, Citra combo.

Noted that from Niko - falconer's flight includes Simcoe, Citra and Soraichi ace and "other hops from the NW region". So I reckon my combo would be pretty damn close to FF anyway.

I was planning a black IPA too - though I've got some comp beers to work through, plus I'm having July off beer wise, so I might be bottling some surplus.

Goomba

Aw man, I havent been able to brew for 2 months, I'm really getting the itch, + I hate watching my supplies dwindle.

Can I have a black AIPA recipe please?

Back