Lentebok

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilArge

Reaction score
G'day all

I was in the Netherlands last week and, as is my wont, took to sampling some of the local produce (not the smoking variety I hasten to add ;) ). I was in a place called Wageningen. In a number of pubs and beer cafes they served up a few different lenteboks and festboks made by local breweries. I loved one particular lentebok, though I can't remember who the brewer was. I couldn't get a lot of detail on the style of the beer but it seemed like a bock but using a Marzen-style grain bill and hopping. It was quite hoppy, with a fair bit of late hopping it seemed to me. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this style and, even better, if anyone had brewed one before.

Cheers

ToG

You could start at ratebeer or beeradvocate to track which brand it was and build up a profile from there going to brewers site etc.
Just a suggestion.
Daz

You could start at ratebeer or beeradvocate to track which brand it was and build up a profile from there going to brewers site etc.
Just a suggestion.
Daz
Thanks Daz. I'll give it a go. From what other research I have done, I think it's a hellebock.
Cheers
ToG

Back