Launceston Brewer's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuchambers

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have recently started brewing and am loving the results. Me and my mates are enjoying planning our future brews as we brew our way through our favourite styles.

I am interested in joining a brewing club I dont know if any exist already in the north of Tasmania or how many brewers live in Launceston and the surrounds.

I am putting the call out to you brewers in Launie, we can organise a night to meet up and share a few beers and stories.

Hope to hear back soon
Cheers Stu

Hey all,

I have recently started brewing and am loving the results. Me and my mates are enjoying planning our future brews as we brew our way through our favourite styles.

I am interested in joining a brewing club I dont know if any exist already in the north of Tasmania or how many brewers live in Launceston and the surrounds.

I am putting the call out to you brewers in Launie, we can organise a night to meet up and share a few beers and stories.

Hope to hear back soon
Cheers Stu

A shame you are in Launceston, I would have been interested but am in Hobart :(

Im in Launceston mate, would be good to have a get together.

What style of brewing do you do? I will be organising another grain bulk buy in the next couple of months if your interested?

Cheers,
Paul

What style of brewing do you do? I will be organising another grain bulk buy in the next couple of months if your interested?

Cheers,
Paul

Im just getting into brewing but have been doing mostly extracts and starting to do some partials I want to move to all grain as soon as possible.
Just trying to get my head around the gear I will need.
Lets hope we have a few more takes and we can all meet up for a drink soon.

Cheers Stu

Gday stu, im in Launceston, not sure if you got my pm some time back. Always up for a beer n blab.

IT, let me know when your doing your bulk buy i could do with some more grain.

Hi Gets,
I'm down in Smithton and wouldn't mind getting together for a beer or two, I come to Launie quite often.

Cheers
Chris

yeah smashin I got your PM but went back to sydney for christmas and new year.

I am a teacher so I have plenty of spare time while its holidays, would be good to make it a time when chris could be involved.
I dont know how busy you others are so I will leave up to you to suggest a time as I am very flexible.

Cheers Stu

Bump for this thread.
I'm in Launceston. I'd be interested in joining a brewing club, or just meeting some other local brewers for a beer or 3...

Yes I am still keen.
All I need is a time and a place.
Cheers Stu

Hi all. I'm in Burnie but am happy to travel to Lonnie for a few, providing my shift roster works. Got an important engagement with itmechanic soon, so would be good to meet a few fellow brewers. Mrs Bomb doesn't mind a beer either.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Bump.

I am keen to join a brewing club, or just meet and sink a few around the Launceston area, we could even discuss brewing.

I'm in Smithton but would also be happy to travel to Launie for a meet up. Do come to Launie quite regularly.

Cheers
Chris

Who's going to Tamar Valley beer fest this weekend?

ill be there on saturday about 4:30ish. as always keen to meet up and have a beer and a chat.
cheers Stu

Hey all,
Im in launie to and would love to meet some like minded brewers.
I work at the crown cellars and we'll be having a stall at the beer fest this weekend, we're all craft beer geeks at the crown. We'll have KOOINDA pale, valhalla golden and there limited release english red ale on tap. Plus we'll be selling KOOINDA black, pale, witbier and golden in the bottle as well as the BOAT ROCKER alpha queen and hopbier pils.....drooooooool......!!!!!

If anyone is keen ask for RYAN and mention this post it would be unreal to meet a few keen brewers.

As of tomorrow we'll also be selling our new line of 2L growlers, we will be selling and filling these at the beer fest with the KOOINDA stuff. And from now on we'll be filling growlers in the shop with a selection of craft beers that we rotate on the taps,
Cheers guys hope to meet some of you soon

Hey all,
Im in launie to and would love to meet some like minded brewers.
I work at the crown cellars and we'll be having a stall at the beer fest this weekend, we're all craft beer geeks at the crown. We'll have KOOINDA pale, valhalla golden and there limited release english red ale on tap. Plus we'll be selling KOOINDA black, pale, witbier and golden in the bottle as well as the BOAT ROCKER alpha queen and hopbier pils.....drooooooool......!!!!!

If anyone is keen ask for RYAN and mention this post it would be unreal to meet a few keen brewers.

As of tomorrow we'll also be selling our new line of 2L growlers, we will be selling and filling these at the beer fest with the KOOINDA stuff. And from now on we'll be filling growlers in the shop with a selection of craft beers that we rotate on the taps,
Cheers guys hope to meet some of you soon
Outstanding Ryan (trout fisherman looking at the solar property? Its James the sparky here). Luke didn't mention the growlers when I stopped in this arvo. Unfortunately I'll be in Brisbane this weekend so will miss out on the festival, I will be having my own beer festival at the Scratch and german club however.

Outstanding Ryan (trout fisherman looking at the solar property? Its James the sparky here). Luke didn't mention the growlers when I stopped in this arvo. Unfortunately I'll be in Brisbane this weekend so will miss out on the festival, I will be having my own beer festival at the Scratch and german club however.

Yeh spot on mate thats me. Shame your going to miss the festival but we should hopefully have some kegged kooinda left to pour at work. Either way its just the beggining of the growlers, $10 bucks for mates rates. Enjoy the trip to bris mate talk to you soon.

Latest posts

Back