Last Drop Brewery Excursion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philthy79

Reaction score
Not sure if any Perth folks are going to this, but I might have a look, it is a 'school night' though. If anyone needs picking up from Kelmscott or Armadale train station I can pick people up (I'm only just down the road from 'the Lizzo')

http://www.wabeerweek.com/events/event-cat...gistration.html

Last Drop Brewery Excursion:

Last Drop Brewery is an example of very traditional brewing. Copper made brewhouse, an open fermentation and horizontal lagering is not just an everyday brewery. Join the Last Drop Brewery brewer Jan Bruckner who will take you through the Bavarian made plant and explain some of the aspects of the traditional lager brewing. The tour will be accompanied by samples of beer and in addition we will tap the 20th anniversary English IPA brew that will be released in the late November.To attendees: As we will sample several beers please organise your transport to and from the event (a driver can wait at the Elizabethan Village Pub ), Alternatively - Public transport : Armadale train Station followed by the taxi to the Elizabethan Village complex Venue: Last Drop Brewery (Tudor style building above the car park)

Cheers, Phil.

Will check out the calendar (seek permission) and post back. Sounds good.

Just found this post. Guess it was a good way to find you guys ;)

Awesome tour btw!!