• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Large Electric Kettle Or Hlt 4 Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I scored this earlier this year and had great plans for it,but it's still sitting in my shed doing nothing so I am putting it up for sale.
It's 80lt and built like a tank,check-out the thickness of the insulation,it works perfectly.Aluminum clad outside copper lined inside.
This would make an exellent kettle for double batches,I suppose singles would be no problem either,or one mother of a HLT

$150.00 and shes yours,pick up from the batcave or if I make the xmas swap I could bring it down,but then you miss beers at the cave don't you? :beer:

PM me if your interested

Batz

How long does that bad boy take to heat 80L? Haven't tried I guess?

Filled her up after I bought it and it took an hour or so to get way to hot to put your hand in,so guessing 1.5 hours to get 80lt to the boil.
If your keen I can do a test
Still you will never be boiling 80lt,62lt or so for a double.

Batz

PS
It was still to hot to put your hand in the next morning

I have to go down to Brissy this Saturday,not any time then as I fly out to Townsville for work,I will be back on the Friday after and could meet up with anyone who may want this beast then.

Batz

I scored this earlier this year and had great plans for it,but it's still sitting in my shed doing nothing so I am putting it up for sale.
It's 80lt and built like a tank,check-out the thickness of the insulation,it works perfectly.Aluminum clad outside copper lined inside.
This would make an exellent kettle for double batches,I suppose singles would be no problem either,or one mother of a HLT

$150.00 and shes yours,pick up from the batcave or if I make the xmas swap I could bring it down,but then you miss beers at the cave don't you? :beer:

PM me if your interested

Batz

Gday mate, is it still for sale?

Sold today to coolum brewer,sorry fistyman I have been away and did not see your post,pays to PM

Batz

Latest posts

Back