Landline About Hop Farmers And Brewing Indestrie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watching it now, pretty interesting!
Despite being Pride of ringwood hops, i still wish I had smell-o-vision

The guys out west will get it.
Think it can be watched on line in a few hours.

Can't wait to try that elestir new hop next year. :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:
I was drooling when I seen that galaxy.

Anyone got some galaxy rizomes?

All finished now. It was really good segment, talking to different microbrewerys and hop producers.
I've been really keen to visit 2 metre tall brewery next time I am down in Tassie. But I thought his hop socks were a bit overloaded, personally I like to give my hops lots of room to move in the socks to aid extraction.
Should be on iView in a few hours if you missed it

Those Galaxy cones were massive! :D

Landline is repeated in Adelaide on ABC NEWS ch24 at 11:30 tonight.

Or here in a day or so. They visited a few micros last week too, Murray's and Hunter Beer Co up here along with a few others :icon_cheers:

Or here in a day or so.
The 'Hop to it' segment is up online now, anyone who grows their own hops, is thinking about it, or curious about the local industry should find it really interesting - thanks for the info/link. :beer:

The 'Hop to it' segment is up online now, anyone who grows their own hops, is thinking about it, or curious about the local industry should find it really interesting - thanks for the info/link. :beer:
That was pretty interesting, thanks.

Well worth a look...cheers :beer:

Interesting that Ellerslie are breeding an aroma hop... good on em :)

thats 2 weeks in a row that the craft beer/brewing industry has been featured on landline.
maybe next week they might have a segment/story on the malting industry ;) .......cheers.....spog.........

thats 2 weeks in a row that the craft beer/brewing industry has been featured on landline.
maybe next week they might have a segment/story on the malting industry ;) .......cheers.....spog.........

Dude, they have stories about grain growing all the time. :D

ahhh got me there....but i would like the craft/beer /brewing segments to keep going,malting grain /maltsters would be a natural progression in the err umm ahh buggered if i know,
just keep it coming,enjoy the recognition that craft brewing,suppliers,growers are getting,it all helps
........cheers.........spog........
Dude, they have stories about grain growing all the time. :D

ahhh got me there....but i would like the craft/beer /brewing segments to keep going,malting grain /maltsters would be a natural progression in the err umm ahh buggered if i know,
just keep it coming,enjoy the recognition that craft brewing,suppliers,growers are getting,it all helps
........cheers.........spog........

+1 Yeah really enjoyed seeing craft brewing and hop growing on landline. I think from time to time they do have bits on malting. I do recall seeing something on malting some time ago. I think it was landline. Had a big arm like a sparge arm travelling around spraying the malt.

Back