Label Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SergeMarx

Reaction score
So, while not exactly cheap cheap, I found that redbubble are now producing diecut stickers in runs as low as 1. I've got a brew that's been a WIP since november last year, and I'm about to bottle it - I got a mate to design me up a label and I'm getting a dozen stickers done - total cost $15, which isn't a cost I could run to full bottlings, but for a few special bottles - cheap IMO.

mate ive been getting about 50 for about that. from esigns.
a hell of lot of others get them done on here.
mention my name and be charged double ;)

barls said:
mate ive been getting about 50 for about that. from esigns.
a hell of lot of others get them done on here.
mention my name and be charged double ;)
I couldn't find nothing to do with beer labels on their website.

I was talking about labels with brewtas a little while ago. I got some laser printable adhesive vinyl from meter.com.au. If your mate already did the label design then the work is done. I think it was about $1.50 for an A4 sheet.

he use to have a few of the more recognisable ones on there aka tidal pete and batz.
he does them. trust me. i actually need to order some more as well

how easy are the 'Meter' ones to remove?

Dead easy but quite difficult at the same time. They'll last forever in the fridge even with condensation and what not on them. They're a fairly tough vinyl so you can really yank on them. They come off really clean, just takes some effort. But not *that* much.

hmmm... im wondering if you could put a semi blank label on, and write the specfics on with permanent marker... if you could get the marker off

do you print yourself? if so, how does the printer ink stand up to bottle cleaning?

sorry for all the questions... maybe not quit sorry.... but close

Yeah I print them myself through a laser printer. They're quite waterproof. I soaked one lot and the label came out looking like I'd just printed it. I reckon you could use a marker pen on it without any issues. You could probably wipe it off with a bit of metho and reuse the bottle with the existing label if that is what you were thinking.

that was my train of thought.

save the hassle of removing labels,
save the hassle and cost of labeling.

just need to replace them occasionally.

just have to make a stamp/punch the right shape to make cutting out easier

Cheers for the other options - I hadn't found anywhere doing short run stuff, will look into it. IN the meantime I'll await the arrival of the RB ones and report back on the quality etc.

Latest posts

Back