Kramer's Bar Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kramer

Reaction score
My bar area underneath my house don't mind the mess as I have been moving things in and out trying to fit them in, that way this is the worse it Should look I hope.

I have to fit a pool table & actual bar as well under there somewhere! I am already in trouble with SWMBO cause I spend too much time there! Wait till the pool table go's in!

I have also carpet for it somewhere! The cement is not nice to glasses!

The other shot is where I will brew my beer in the future I will pull all that junk out and put some benches in as well as a sink! Now no-one can complain that they have the worst bar in Aust as I currently hold the crown, well for another few more weeks!

Edit: Bugger no pics!

Here they are I hope

Bar_1_Resize.jpg

Bar_3_Resize.jpg

Are there supposed to be pics Kramer ?

Beers,
Doc

Kramer,

Wait till you ask Pumpy and Jase about my joint !!!!

Linz said:
Kramer,

[post="91524"][/post]​

What is wrong with your bar linz?

Well I got the pool table in Woohoo, and the loubge chairs came from the dump for the pricely sum of $5. The pool table was a freebie from the old cheese! Still have to pick up my bar and other gear from her place yet!

Got the old carpet down still need some more to finish the floor. Another fridge has to fit in there yet also. I am in big trouble with the boss for having 3 down there already!

And I also have my liquor cabinet in, it has got a light in it so it will look cool when I fill it, just have to get my water purifier going with an element, and find a place to put it (its 8ft tall).

Here are some pics!

Edit: that last pic has come up with a ghostly apparition wasn't there when I took the photo! Wooooooo Wooooooo Actually its probably just the smoke from my cigarette.

So far the cost of the bar has been $0.00 except for my brewing gear and I don't want to start counting that!

0007.JPG

0008.JPG

0009.JPG

0012.JPG

Kramer said:
And I also have my liquor cabinet in, it has got a light in it so it will look cool when I fill it, just have to get my water purifier going with an element, and find a place to put it (its 8ft tall).

[post="95800"][/post]​

I thought you might be using it for display of gifts received that go "Straight to the pool room..." :p :lol: :ph34r:

Duff said:
Kramer said:

[post="95800"][/post]​

I thought you might be using it for display of gifts received that go "Straight to the pool room..." :p :lol: :ph34r:
[post="95817"][/post]​

I didn't thunk of that duff, might grab the extra one from upstairs and put it in too! My pool table is a bit like the one from the castle its lobsided a bit from sheila's dancing on it at parties!

Starting to look good Kramer - nothing like getting it finished & sitting down with a cool ale & enjoying the ambience...

Trouble is, like brewing equipment, I'm not sure you ever truly finish ;) :) ...

Thanks Ross, but sometimes I think I enjoy the ambience a little too much already as I could have most of this stuff done in a day or two, but it will never be finished just a work in progress forever!

Cut out that big white load bearing support, it will get in the way of taking pool shots :p

Kramer said:
Linz said:
Kramer,

[post="91524"][/post]​

What is wrong with your bar linz?
[post="95795"][/post]​

Its more of "where is the bar amongst all this sh.. in the garage"

But with all these rooms popping up here I might have to bite the bullet and get stuck into it and get the garage into shape....

Lebowski said:
Cut out that big white load bearing support, it will get in the way of taking pool shots :p
[post="95894"][/post]​

Yeah the posts get in the way all the time! I will be removing them just have to put some $ together, but its also handy to have a builder as my brother in law so shouldn't be too expensive!

Latest posts

Back