KK - 'Fermentasaurus' conical PET fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G3 Snubnose in stock? cant find it on your website, should probably pop in store before I move out west though (need to write a list of what I need :p)
Just checked it right now and its definitely in stock on what I can see here. No shortage of those guys at all.

I have the G3 (awesome piece of kit) and have trouble with the seal on the bottom.
I was thinking that a bsp male thread moulded into the bottom (still with the ability to use the plug/thermowell) and you could then attach any amount of goodies to the bottom For yeast / hop collection. You could also use it for hop injection
I’m being selfish here just thinking of being able to make it leak proof (for my arthritic hands) and also would make cleaning a lot easier

Great - ask for me and I can show you what good things are coming next month.

Completely missed this but think we spoke anyway, picked up 2 Snub-noses on Saturday, G3 isn't out yet as your waiting on the new Thermowells early Aug

Will buy the upgrade kits once they arrive, for now will just continue with tape and insulation on the side ;)

Keen to try them out in a few weeks time when I move out West and have my Brewery set back up

Height is perfect to fit 2 into tall Fridge (no freezer)

Seen at Keg King today, a Senior Junior perhaps? Looks like a new addition from the critical key minds of KK'S engineering team.:)
002.JPG

Looks to be about a 30 litre jobbie.

Just looking at that 30 litre that could fit in my fridge along with my Junior. Ideal for fermenting 42 litre batches.

Seen at Keg King today, a Senior Junior perhaps? Looks like a new addition from the critical key minds of KK'S engineering team.:)
View attachment 118613
Looks to be about a 30 litre jobbie.
If these are shorter then the current snub nose and have a thermowell ill get two, can use my current ones for other uses that don't require temp control (trying to fit two into my fridge)

Its a bit hard to tell without a lid + posts on the FKJ in that pic, but they look to be a similar height, which would make it about 70mm shorter than the snubnose.

Back