KK - 'Fermentasaurus' conical PET fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small quantity now but not sure its on the web page because we had to fill large orders to Europe. Can organize you one if you want it though.
What updated snub nose, typical I just bought one, hmmm what's the story with the new one?

What updated snub nose, typical I just bought one, hmmm what's the story with the new one?
The gen 3 version has a new lid with dry hopping port and comes standard with thermowell and barbs for the CIP cleaning kit

The gen 3 version has a new lid with dry hopping port and comes standard with thermowell and barbs for the CIP cleaning kit
Damn, I just asked about can you get a thermowell for the s I nose just a week ago lol. So looks like I have to go get the new lid, I assume it fits the old snub or is that different too?

Damn, I just asked about can you get a thermowell for the s I nose just a week ago lol. So looks like I have to go get the new lid, I assume it fits the old snub or is that different too?
Yes the new lid will fit what you have.

Those chiller coils for the gen3, has anyone tried them with a fish tank chiller? Do they fit the Junior too?

I didn’t make myself clear. You’re storing the pot
Can't see what was posted but FWIW you can just click on a member's name and select the ignore button on their profile. Do this on a few select trolls and the signal to noise ratio of this place goes through the roof.

When do you expect the G3 to be back in stock?

Also, when you read on the website about the 2 inch tri-clover adaptor, it says that "heavy 2 inch" tri-clover parts could damage the adaptor and/or the fermenter. How heavy are we talking? If I put a stainless 2 inch elbow and butterfly valve from an SS brewtech conical on the bottom, would it damage the fermenter?

Also, when you read on the website about the 2 inch tri-clover adaptor, it says that "heavy 2 inch" tri-clover parts could damage the adaptor and/or the fermenter. How heavy are we talking? If I put a stainless 2 inch elbow and butterfly valve from an SS brewtech conical on the bottom, would it damage the fermenter?

G3 should be back in stock soon. It's just a matter of producing one tank stock over another at the moment.

With the 2inch tri-clover adaptor, you just don't want to be suspending over 2 kilos off the adaptor. The set up you're describing should be fine. There are some heavy three piece ball valves out there.

It’s in stock now and you should be ok to attach those bits.

Latest posts

Back