• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kk 9 Litre Kegs $60.00

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Just been down to Keg King and they have those 9 litre kegs for only $60.00. They have minor dents or scratches on them but have all been pressure tested.

They usually sell for well over $100.00 so I jumped right onto it. Hurry though there was only about 6 left. :D

The only thing wrong with mine was the scratches you can see at the top.

No affiliation etc etc.

keg.JPG

Is it just me who thinks this is a great bargain?? I remember seeing a few posts on here about fellow brewers wanting to get 9 litre kegs imported from O/S.

Is it just me who thinks this is a great bargain?? I remember seeing a few posts on here about fellow brewers wanting to get 9 litre kegs imported from O/S.

There were some second hand ball lock cornelius kegs being purchased from Germany at one stage. Weren't as shiney as the new ones mentioned, but were a different shape.

Their ok as long as you don't put beer in them :(

i've got a couple of these, i think one is 23 litres and the other is 21 litres

i use them as party kegs only, so they get used about 3 times a year (yes i should have more parties)

had them for about 3 years now, and they work just fine this purpose

they do not leak, they are still shiny and look brand new, and they pour fine

Cheap chinese shit dude. :blink:
But still I think if you keep them clean between use and replace the seals etc when they wear out its probably going to last you. It now means I can have 2 cornys and a third brew in this keg which should fit in my fridge.

I'm certainly happy enough.

OI, don't bad mouth Phil, he can weld.. just chooses not to, even if you pay him.

pjiac.

BTW: On topic, I am looking at the 23L Brew Cellar ones for xmas..

Same china shizen? anyone have 'em?

well, my mate had actually welded a couple of sockets and the welds looked like those in the posted thread, only cost me eight hundred odd bucks to weld two sockets, PJIAC

i think thats what mine are, will take some photos for you just to clarify

i think thats what mine are, will take some photos for you just to clarify

Cheers mate, am planning on selling off my 4x 18L's and going 2x 23L's.. its very very rare they get used these days.

Let me know, or any one else, on the experience with the brew cellar 23L's...

Cheers!

Cheers mate, am planning on selling off my 4x 18L's and going 2x 23L's.. its very very rare they get used these days.

Cheers!

Shoot me a PM Cocko if you are serious about selling, I'm about 10mins away in Blackburn.

shit, mine dont look like those ones, the welds in that thread look disgusting, phil jones style

CHEAP CHINESE SHIT ALRIGHT :lol:

Mine looks much better than the welds in those photos too. I checked it out before buying it and would have given it a miss if it was that bad. I might have to get a rubber boot fitted to it or perhaps one of those wetsuit jackets just to protect it.

Its a cheapo, yes, but it will do me for now to compliment my other kegs. If it stops sealing I can always use it as a herms vessel I guess.

Cheers!

They look exactly the same as one I have, I paid $199 for mine but have never had a problem with the 3 times I have used it. I tend to use my cornys more.

Back