Kiwi Homebrewer Wins Gold At Asian Beer Awards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome marketing ploy by the makers of this system I would think. He'll sell millions now!

Cheers

Looks like he manage to top the blandness of beer made by the commercials.

Great work.

We should invite him here and he can answer all the questions from people about how to make xxxx, vb, tooheys new etc.

shouldn't the owner of the system win the award? Since he made the system, sourced the ingredients and told the guy the recipe and the system is all automated so all the guy done was add water, yeast and the extract. Sure it was on his system but any one in the world that asked the owner the same question could of made that beer!

Massive tall poppy syndrome there PF.

The WilliamsWarn site does say "If you are an all-grain brewer rather than a malt extract brewer, just add 23 litres of your own wort to the WilliamsWarn, add yeast and let it do the rest." So it might not have been an extract brew.

The winners
http://www.beerfestasia.com/index.php?opti...&Itemid=103

Looking at that list.... Far out! Either what hsb said is true or he did indeed perfect the flavourlessest pilsner possible. Sorry, in what I do, when I see something that is too good to be true, it either is or there is a very logical explanation.

shouldn't the owner of the system win the award? Since he made the system, sourced the ingredients and told the guy the recipe and the system is all automated so all the guy done was add water, yeast and the extract. Sure it was on his system but any one in the world that asked the owner the same question could of made that beer!
If that's the case,Same could be said for automated systems such as braumeisters.

Homebrewer wins big industry award.

Congratulations buddy.

I found that quite easy. Don't care if it's kit, extract, pilsner, stout or rauchbier, brewed in a bag, bucket, bathtub or braumeister. Good on him. Hope he keeps it up.

Homebrewer wins big industry award.

Congratulations buddy.

I found that quite easy. Don't care if it's kit, extract, pilsner, stout or rauchbier, brewed in a bag, bucket, bathtub or braumeister. Good on him. Hope he keeps it up.

Hear bloody hear :icon_cheers:

Back