KISS BEER

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its shit. trust me.

edit: its american shit! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

FYI, i dont like it!

Weak watery $hit. Can't imagine why they did it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It's like they're selling out or something. :D

There are also KISS ice creams available. Haven't tried em though, don't really care for sweets.

I keep seeing it in BWS. I can't bring myself to buy it, is it a lager or ale? anything?

"an easy-to-drink beer in the best European tradition"
bland and boring, will taste like piss

It's made in Sweden, you know the home of such magnificent beers as.. and.... erm .....? Volvo?

My KISS beer:

90% Pilsner
5% Wheat
5% Caramunich I
Hops of your choice at 60, 20, 0.

Mash at 66 for 60 mins, 90 min boil.

Ferment with Wyeast 1272.

It is self described as "The Hottest Beer in the World" on the box.

Saw it today in Dan Murphy's, I think the beer is actually called "The Destroyer" and is marketed by KISS.

Whatever it is, it looked awful!

Standing in AC/DC's shadow yet again.

bum said:
Standing in AC/DC's shadow yet again.
Not sure about beer, but AC/DC had a range of wines available. Have never tried them though. I would think they would be like their music, simple but good (only referring to the Bon Scott days).

Yeah they had a beer at the same time as the wine came out. I don't expect it was very good.

_WALLACE_ said:
Its shit. trust me.

edit: its american shit! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

FYI, i dont like it!
Was that photo of you taking after you sampled one of these by any chance?

Cheers,
D80

My mate in Tassie is a one eyed kiss fan... he bought a 6 pack last time I was there, after chilling I had a taste... erm... yeah, moving on.

Gene has always beena bit of a genius at marketing and this is what it should be seen as, another addition to a fans KISS collection.

Wont age, shit, it isnt even good now!!

However :icon_offtopic: Tassie is feckin loaded with great IPA's, last time I was there (recently) they have quite a number on offer... I kind of got a bit lost, got a 6 pack of (SA) Vale IPA and 4 random Tassie ones... all of them made for a decent arvo.. will get some names of them when Im down there again next week. :icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back