King Brown's Farewell Archive Bash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

To anyone that lives in Brisbane or has been to Archive, Dan - Aka. King Brown Brewing - is saying fare-thee-well to his beer-procurement job within Archive's hallowed beer halls (which probably also means that Archive may get something other than an IPA or imperial IPA on tap in the near future).

Regardless, he finishes up on Friday and is having a celebratory going away party @ Archive from 5pm onwards for anyone that might wish to attend and say their thanks and farewell for all the hard work he has done getting better beer from far and wide into your gullets.

Again anyone is welcome and I am sure it will turn into a rather massive night of crafty debauchery.

See you all there.

Liver Shank and King Brown Brewing.

Hi all,

To anyone that lives in Brisbane or has been to Archive, Dan - Aka. King Brown Brewing - is saying fare-thee-well to his beer-procurement job within Archive's hallowed beer halls (which probably also means that Archive may get something other than an IPA or imperial IPA on tap in the near future).

Regardless, he finishes up on Friday and is having a celebratory going away party @ Archive from 5pm onwards for anyone that might wish to attend and say their thanks and farewell for all the hard work he has done getting better beer from far and wide into your gullets.

Again anyone is welcome and I am sure it will turn into a rather massive night of crafty debauchery.

See you all there.

Liver Shank and King Brown Brewing.

Damm, and I'd promised SWMBO that I'd have a quiet weekend this week and all. <_<

I'll be there sometime in the afternoon but probably won't be able to stay past 5.

It should be good, the bloke I've trained for my position likes IPAs as much as I do...
Look forward to having a couple of beers with some fellow AHBers..
Come on down if you have the time...

Did I mention that certain suppliers will be putting kegs on for us all to enjoy?.....

Come one come all, talk some beer with us.

OK so far the following has been donated for us to consume (free of charge of cause to any AHB members)

1 keg of stone and wood pacific
1 keg of little creatures pale ale
1 keg of 4 pines kolsch

Stay tuned to see what else I can wrangle out of my suppliers, and come and help me drink it.

Make yourself known as an AHB member to get a wristband when you come in.

Waiting on approval from The Minister, but keen to get down for a few. If I get the OK, will aim to come straight from work, probably get there between 4 and 4:30 depending on trains :)

Where you off to now Dan?

Cheers

Well I'll be in for a few drinks or hours (depends on my negotating grovelling skills) :party:

If I end up working Friday I might pop in for a couple of quick squirts. Might see what that Old bugger Wombil is doing.

Waiting on approval from The Minister, but keen to get down for a few. If I get the OK, will aim to come straight from work, probably get there between 4 and 4:30 depending on trains :)

Where you off to now Dan?

Cheers
I'm not going to ask for permission! I will call and explain myself once I am there. Will also make a bed downstairs before going to work friday morning.

Cheers

Sweet as boys, will see you all there.

I will do my best to keep my pants on until you all rock up.

looks like I will be spending Friday evening at archive now

I'll be there from 5pm I reckon...just a couple of quiet ones.....yeah right....

PB

Oh shit, just saw this now...

Well, haven't got a choice really I guess, will have to organise that leave pass tomorrow somehow and (much harder) get the transport sorted. Winkle?

See you guys tomorrow, keen to hear what you're up to, Dan (not with your pants, work wise i mean).

Lads, seriously- shoot first, answer questions later! :D
Should be able to swing by, my last bus is 6PM but I'll try and wrangle a sleep over! B)

Would love to be there to see you off Dan but alas, the tyranny of distance & the ratshit QR timetable buggers things up once again.
Will raise a beer to your good future from my modest stocks late Friday arvo whilst you blokes are sampling the good stuff at Archive. :beer:

TP

Should be there at approx 6.30pm make sure there's some beer left :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Oh shit, just saw this now...

Well, haven't got a choice really I guess, will have to organise that leave pass tomorrow somehow and (much harder) get the transport sorted. Winkle?

See you guys tomorrow, keen to hear what you're up to, Dan (not with your pants, work wise i mean).

Well I was going to bus it in about 4 from EP, but I'd better work on approval during the day <_<

Back