• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kilkenny Tap Fs Perth. False Bottom Free.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
I bought this a few years ago and but lost interest pretty quickly when I couldn't fit it to my fridge (suited for a tower AFAIK) as the handle pulls back in the opposite direction.

I think it's an Andale...I have never had it hooked up. Missing an o ring on the snap lock fitting. Minor cracking in tap handle.
Asking $45.00 ono plus postage or pickup.

View attachment 57715

View attachment 57716

View attachment 57717

Also....a mate crafted up this false bottom. It just needs someone to craft a hole in the middle and fit a 90' barbed elbow. There is a bit of rust forming, so will need a clean up. FREE.

View attachment 57718

View attachment 57719

View attachment 57720

Cheers!

Is that tap just assembled the wrong way? I have guiness tap very similar. Have never seen a tap that pushes away from the person pouring.

cheers

Jyo
I will give you $2.00 for the hand or do you give free handies ?? :lol:
Nev

Handies are free ;)

Is that tap just assembled the wrong way? I have guiness tap very similar. Have never seen a tap that pushes away from the person pouring.

cheers

Not sure, mate.
It came straight from a pub, so not too sure. I dismantled it and tried to turn it around but gave up...

Brad - my Guinness tap is the same - it's designed for a bar so the logo faces away from the pourer and toward the person buying the beers....

Cheers

Brad - my Guinness tap is the same - it's designed for a bar so the logo faces away from the pourer and toward the person buying the beers....

Cheers
If that's the case the font will be in between the pourer and the glass? Weird...

Cheers
Yep I understand that and you can spin the logo the other way if required. But this one is positioned so when pouring, the handle is also pushed away from the pourer which would be awkward after a few.

Yes, these handles have the logos fixed - take a screw out of the side of the silver part of the handle and spin it, then put the screw back in - the handle then pulls towards the pourer but the logo faces away.

I believe you can get plain handles which I'm currently looking into - in the meantime I don't really care too much that I can't see the logo....

Cheers

Edit: Parks - whoever attached this handle did it backwards, however mine was the same when I bought it from CB - took less than a minute to sort :)

Does anyone want this false bottom? Otherwise it will be used as a frisbee with people who I don't like.

hate to break it to you it wont even work as a Frisbee :lol: ;)

Does anyone want this false bottom? Otherwise it will be used as a frisbee with people who I don't like.

Makes me think of the Mad Max movie with the metal boomerang...

BTW: Fark I'll take if no else will, surely its worth $20 bux on eBay :p

i'll take the falso bttom jyo

It's yours mate!!

Makes me think of the Mad Max movie with the metal boomerang...

BTW: Fark I'll take if no else will, surely its worth $20 bux on eBay :p

You hom! Metal boomerang!

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that'd haul that tanker. You wanna get outta here? You talk to me.

I'm in you area on sunday mate. will call when i am heading around'

Back