Kid In A Lolly Shop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice stuff, I'll have one of anything!!!!

Well, I've just lost nearly an hour :lol:
Some nice bits of shiney kit there that would lend itself nicely to my brewery.
Pity there are no prices on the page.

Beers,
Doc

Got a reply back for a quote on this

6892: Dimple Jacketed Tank 100 Ltr capacity, 500mm dia x 500mm deep, open top with a 2 piece removable lid, sloping bottom to a 50mm dia side bottom outlet, outlet height of 800mm, fully stainless steel sheathed, stainless steel tubular legs, temp probe, dimple sides and bottom, Wp of 620kpa, and 166 degrees, constructed in 1996, A1 Cond.
PRICE: $4,500.00 + GST

;)

Doc

Hmmm

SSJacket.jpg

What could I flog this for?

cheers

item #5173.if the thickness was ok these could make great kettles/boilers for the inventive person.

:beer:
big d

big d said:
item #5173.if the thickness was ok these could make great kettles/boilers for the inventive person.

:beer:
big d
[post="47651"][/post]​

Big D,
$225 + GST for them. I am almost tempted. Sure SWMBO wouldn't be impressed though

There is a guy in Australia somewhere with photos of his brewery which uses two or three of these stainless drums, but I can't find the site now. He had 2 NASA burners under the kettle to boil the thing. Frozen LPG bottle do you think ;), actually he was running it off a household size bottle if I remember right. That's a lot of capacity, but it sure would be impressive.

sosman said:
Hmmm

SSJacket.jpg

What could I flog this for?

cheers
[post="47646"][/post]​

Sos,
What is in the containers behind the tank? Looks like it says "wort" or something?

I can answer that question if it ok with you. Its a 15L container of ESB fresh wort

Will

Back