• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs/stocks Low?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who are low or empty of supplies you maybe interested in this:

http://www.graysonline.com.au/catalogue.as...SALE_TYPE=THUMB

This appears to be another Auction House funds raiser!

It's hard not to be negative about this deal!

Funny how there is a 15% Buyers Premium.

Funny how the advertising is very pointed at Yuppies, or what are they called now?

My $5 worth!

PFFFFFFT! Happy bidding and "Thanks for looking!"

None taken! :D

It's beer (good or bad is a matter of opinion) and it's available for those that want it? Thought it was worth the heads up!

OK, I am in agreement.

It's beer, but the auction places always make a profit and the seller is nearly always the looser! That's my gripe with auctions.

Also some people here will use the term Megaswill for that stuff on sale!

Not that I'm even in the right part of australia to bid on it, but you really have to sort the wheat from the chaff with some of the lots they have assembled.

No offence but sticking a bunch of fine beers like Shofferhofer in with a case of XXXX? WTF? I guess if you bid there's certainly something for everyone. Certainly accounting for a wide variety of taste on some of them!

Hopper.

While there are some "per bottle" ok prices there, I am more concerned about the
1 MIXED PALLET OF BEER
description.

Most would know what a "pallet" is. . . .about 8 cases each layer, and about 6 layers high

These are cases of beer placed on custom made pine supports!!!

Pallets my @rse!!

While there are some "per bottle" ok prices there, I am more concerned about the description.

Most would know what a "pallet" is. . . .about 8 cases each layer, and about 6 layers high

These are cases of beer placed on custom made pine supports!!!

Pallets my @rse!!

Well they are pallets, just mini pallets..its just playing on the word.If i was a normal pallet (e.g. approx 50 cases) then it would be a different story....but then you most probably need a liqour license to buy that much anyway.

Hey mate, great find!!

But I am good for bottles ATM :p

:lol:

:D If anyone wanting those bottles gets them, what environmental factors do we need to consider to safely dispose of the current contents and the HMM ERR - "pallets"?

Latest posts

Back