Kegs On-line

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James

I was talking to Gerard from ND Brewing and he suggested them. I'd take that as a good recommendation. Never used them personally though (but might in the near future).

Cheers
Dave

Airghead: i thought Gerard himself carried kegging gear?

They look to have some decent prices.. especially if they are refurbed, although you have to factor in postage, which as jimbo suggests, some info is a little light on.
Will be good to have a look at prices for the 7 Litre jobbies.

Airghead: i thought Gerard himself carried kegging gear?

So did I. That was why I was talking to him. He still has the prices on the website but he told me they were no longer dealing in kegging gear.

Cheers
Dave

the guy who runs kegs online is the former owner of the BREW SHOP , in Peakhurst, his postage is a bit rich , i wanted some o'rings for my kegs 10 of which came to $6 the postage for these was $7.80 only a couple of suburbs away from me too i believe.. having said that he does have most things that you might need

Maybe he needs to implemet a pick up offer..?
Prices would be quite good then.

From their FAQ

How much is postage?

Postage costs are calculated using the Australia Post Calculator based on weight and destination. You will be able to view your postage costs before completing checkout. Each order also incurs a $3.50 packaging and handling fee.

The $3.50 postage and handling is a bit cheeky, particularly if you only want a couple of bits and pieces.

Cheers
MAH

Will be good to have a look at prices for the 7 Litre jobbies.

I can't see any reference to 7L kegs on there - am I missing them??? I am after a party keg or two, and I've been waiting a long time for somebody in Oz to stock them!

This site looks alright I reckon. $70 for a fully reconditioned 18L keg is a pretty good price. And the regs are also well priced from what I can tell...

I just found the comment at the bottom of the home page about the 9L kegs being currently out of stock.

dont trust anything that Jim guy says.
i'm sure they're fine.

dont trust anything that Jim guy says.
i'm sure they're fine.

What if something goes wrong? order is wrong, goods faulty? I could not get the feedback form to work. How do you contact them about...well..anything?

ive used the feedback section to contact them and it worked fine , got a reply quite promptly

I still think they should have full details on there as I can't contact them.

Pretty poor effort.

The $3.50 postage and handling is a bit cheeky, particularly if you only want a couple of bits and pieces.

Especially since postal orders is what you do? I mean what's the point of it, no matter what you have to handle the equipment, add 50c to the cost of each item and stop trying to trick people. It's like me selling beer for $3.20 then saying oh there's a 50 cent pouring fee as well.

Done a quick calculation through their website and if I was to buy 4 at a time they would cost $79 each delivered. That mind you is to the Barossa Valley. I think that is quite reasonable. All one needs to do is get together with a few mates and it would be very viable. If brewers want to buy in confidence Andale sell the same regs for $88.00.

Cheers BYB

Maybe better off just getting gear from Keg Systems. I got a Soda Stream reg off them a while ago. Pretty good service & advise.
James

Why don't you get them from the US. I know it takes time and the orders may be delayed, but they only cost around $40 inc. postage. :)
Cheap is good!!

Why don't you get them from the US. I know it takes time and the orders may be delayed, but they only cost around $40 inc. postage. :)
Cheap is good!!
Yes did that this time last year. Bought 32 kegs over a 4mth period. $40 in the country delivered was a very good price. They took from as little as 4 weeks up to 10 weeks but I did get them all. But I see the person in question is not on ebay anymore. The problem was that a lot of people were to bloody impatient and he had a lot of negative feedback because of this. But like I said I bought a ship load and never had any probs. Somehow though I did manage to pick up 4 for nothing. :)

Yes did that this time last year. Bought 32 kegs over a 4mth period. $40 in the country delivered was a very good price. They took from as little as 4 weeks up to 10 weeks but I did get them all. But I see the person in question is not on ebay anymore. The problem was that a lot of people were to bloody impatient and he had a lot of negative feedback because of this. But like I said I bought a ship load and never had any probs. Somehow though I did manage to pick up 4 for nothing. :)

I know what your sayin BYB. i must admit that my order took an extra couple of months cause he was in China, but after a couple of emails I got them within 8weeks. They have their own shop now, so forget about ebay. :)

Back