Kegs From Usa - Change Of Ebay Sales Status

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I'm glad things went well with my order!

I think I may have mentioned this before, but Matt- PLEASE don't write RANDOM IMPORTANT WORDS in CAPS because it is VERY ANNOYING.

Matt treated me well at first when a totally rooted keg arrived and added a new one in the next shipment, which I thought was great.

BUT, now an order I made ages ago (and paid for) has never been resolved...he ignores my emails or blames employees, promises to follow up and then never gets back to me despite repeated attempts from my end to contact him...buggers off from the forum as soon as I bring it up...geez and it wasn't even full kegs, just some small parts worth not much on his end... :blink:

I'm not sure what to think, but something ain't right ;)

PZ.

I'm still waiting for the kegs I ordered in October ..........

October 2005 that is <_<

Despite assurances that the order was being processed.

Please email us at [email protected] and tell us your NAME, shipping address and tell us either the FEEpal transaction ID or the CC charge trans #
Thank you, Matt.

To all:
I will be ending my input into this thread with this message.
-We have done our job by informing you that you can't order kegs from "usedequip" but you may continue by using "pepsiequipment".
-We have done the honest, ethical & forthright thing by informing you all of a situation that affects you, ei. not finding "usedequip", on ebay.
-If you have any issues with orders, email us at [email protected] with NAME, Shipping Address.
-If your CC was never charged for any order 1, 2, 10 years ago, then don't say you never got your order for nothing was ever paid for.
-If you have any concerns, look at the keg survey thread at the 240+ happy/satisfied keg buyers.
Thank you,
Matt Chitiea

he still hasn't answered some of you blokes questions.

rook

-If you have any concerns, look at the keg survey thread at the 240+ happy/satisfied keg buyers.

Oh lordy lordy lordy,

You can't base your business's success/cred on how many satisfied customers you have, it should be based on the relative amount of satisfied customers. You may have plenty of happy and satisfied customers, but for each of them; how many never received products after being charged? The fact there at least a few honest, trustworthy people here with issues that have not been resolved is enough to be of concern to anyone on this forum.

-We have done the honest, ethical & forthright thing by informing you all of a situation that affects you, ei. not finding "usedequip", on ebay.

You continually blame dodgy staff on misplaced/unsent orders however I'm sure you wouldn't inform us of this before purchasing.

One ripped off customer is one too many

This bloke sounds at best incompetent ................. at worst dishonest

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back