• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get bent over the keg pants down & get a good flogging
Then you know you have been a very naughty boy

It depends on the colour. Red your jailed for life on rations of bread, water and sodomy. Red your given a lifetime pension from the milk company and all the yoghurt you can eat.

Speaking of bows, it is still a felony to practice archery in the UK on a Sunday.

Speaking of bows, it is still a felony to practice archery in the UK on a Sunday.

Not sure, but I know it is still illegal to enter parliment wearing a suit of armour, that beating a rug or carpet in the street is likewise illegal and you can not handle salmon in suspiscious circumstances. The funniest one is that you can not carry a plank along the footpath, http://lawcommission.justice.gov.uk/docs/Legal_Oddities.pdf

As for archery, bowhunting is not legal in the UK, and that is from modern legislation. How silly.

It depends on the colour. Red your jailed for life on rations of bread, water and sodomy. Red your given a lifetime pension from the milk company and all the yoghurt you can eat.
Phew, mine are all blue.

oh god, i've got every colour of the rainbow!

You don't even want to know what happens to you spork if your caught with more than one colour :eek:

I believe also you cannot pass go nor collect $200.. :D

Cheers

PAul

Also you have to do penance by worshipping in the Crate Cathedral.

crate_tall.jpg

All I see is red. You're not making sense :p :lol: :D

Latest posts

Back