Kegs For $70

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boots

Reaction score
Just picked up an unreconditioned 19L keg from brewcraft (Adelaide) today for $70. (Thanks for the tip GMK)

I had a look at a few of them and picked the cleanest one, but they all looked fine. Although some did have some crap on the insides.

The rubber seals all also looked fine - my knowledge of what to look for kinda stopped there tho so couldn't judge the disconnects.

They've got a fair number at both stores (Henley beach road and south rd reynella) so if anyone is looking ......

cheers

Nice work Boots. I just went to my LHBS today to buy one, plus gun, discon's, lines etc.

None left apparently (still one on the floor in the shop) and if/when they get more $150 each. :)

I won't go into the other problems I had with this store. Grrrr.

Looking for other places to buy now. Thinking Craig Deacon until I can get some from the states. www.brewersdiscount.com have them at $14.50 US, four delivered to AUS works out about $45AUS each, 8 week delivery time. Freights not that bad guys.

JD

Back