• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegmenters - Outer East Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB

Reaction score
Kegmenters very good used condition, 1 year old, hold pressure, pbw cleaned.

Located in Upper Ferntree Gully, pickup only.

$240 each

FB_IMG_1510216121783.jpg

JB when you dispense straight from these is there much yeast it picks up? Or is the dip tube already set to not pick it up?

JB when you dispense straight from these is there much yeast it picks up? Or is the dip tube already set to not pick it up?
I haven't actually dispensed from one yet Mr Midnight, I have read that some users (pcqypcqy is one in the kegmenter thread) cut 20mm off the dip tube though. Holding the lid with dip tube to the side of kegmenter looks to go pretty close to the bottom.

If you're selling these, what are you fermenting with now? [emoji44]
You name it! I've currently got ferments going in glass demijohns, plastic fermenters, corny kegs, stainless brew bucket, I'm keeping a couple of these for long mixed ferments.

There's still a few more of these up for grabs.

Last edited:
How many do you have left?

If I can swing it by SHMBO I'd be keen to grab one this weekend (payday is wed :p) seeing as how my 3v system can do 50L batches ;)
No worries Clickeral, still got a few left mate. Just PM me if it works out & we can sort pickup. Cheers

You're not the only one, I was just looking at the Spunding Valve thread and it looks like bulk buy fiends have already begun to consider it.

Latest posts

Back