Kegmate, Anyone Have One?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xknifepointx

Reaction score
keg_fridge.jpg

fridge_kegmate%20(Medium).JPG

l_postmix%20(Medium).jpg

it's $699 or there abouts and comes with everything you need (font, fridge, drip tray, rail ?, gas bottle holder) it's a lot of money for basically just a small fridge, it looks nice and wouldn't be too hard to convince the girlfriend to let me put in the apartment.

I have two 19 litre coke kegs here ready to fill with home brew, all I'd need to get now is the c02 bottle. easy!

412d4723465e56602c323cc0b2f5b0c3.jpg

The perfect choice for home or restaurant dispense - Holds a 50 litre commercial keg or 3 x 19L post mix kegs. Can be customised with the font of your choice... For more info click here...

Keg Mate......... the obvious choice for serving draught beer from the comfort of your own home.
The Keg Mate allows you to enjoy beer as it was meant to be served, draught on tap from the convenience of your own home.
There's nothing like being able to pour yourself a long, cold glass of your favourite draught beer after a hard day's work.
If you're serious about having a professional home bar setup, then the Keg Mate with its stainless steel door and handsome black cabinet makes a stylish addition to any home bar.
The Keg Mate Kegerator holds a 50 litre commercial keg of your preferred beer or three 19 litre post mix kegs of your own homebrew.

Stainless steel door
Reversible door hinge
Electronic LED temperature display
Automatic defrost
Scratch resistant top
Chrome guard rail
Drip tray
C0 support stand
Optional swivel casters
Converts to a 164.2 litre capacity bar fridge
PACKAGE CONTENTS
2 Shelves
1 Drip Tray
1 Beer Keg Stand (for squat kegs)
2 Chrome Rail Sections
1 CO Cylinder Support Stand
1 Exterior Cabinet Plug
1 CO2 Air Line Hose Plug
4 Casters

DIMENSIONS
Height: 900mm
Width: 620mm
Depth: 610mm
Weight: 52.5 kg.

SHIPPING DIMENSIONS
Height: 970mm
Width: 660mm
Depth: 660mm
Weight: 55.5kg.

Price: $799.00
$699.00
You Save: $100.00

not sure if it comes with the font mate

hmm I always thought it did since every website has the photo with either the single or double font, I don't think I'm as interested anymore if it doesn't come fully complete.

I thought I just had to add the kegs and gas bottle and that was it, plus it looks real nice, no complaints about having that in the house.

699 + two kegs + c02 + font doesnt seem so cheap after all, if it comes with font I might buy it though because it saves me all the hassles and it looks really nice.

But then that takes all the fun out of designing a setup to suit you.
Then when you sit down and enjoy a beer you look at your creation and think to yourself.....

"I build that and its a mighty fine job,and it pulls a mighty fine beer" :D :chug:

Was just having a look on their site at it, I believe you get everything apart from the font, and they have listed as optional a 1 or 2 tap font option that you can purchase from them. Kegmate
Nice clean looking tap setup though :)

*not affiliated*

I wouldn't mind building my own because it'd be cheaper, but after showing the cook photos of other peoples home-made fridges, it was a defininte no to that. Kegmate might be do-able cause it fits in with the rest of the furniture apparantly and has wheels so I can put it in the spare bedroom.

Back