• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasmac83

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a number of items from Kegland and I now see that they are cheap because they save on common sense and customer service. I ordered my items and paid immediately via credit card, I never heard from them until I sent an email asking for an ETA on when the items would be shipped to which I got a reply saying they had already shipped and here is a tracking number. Tracking showed that auspost had received information but no further indication that it had been picked up (strange but ok) 2 weeks have gone by and no change to the tracking, auspost have told me this means it wasn’t picked up and kegland have told me that it is just auspost that they sometimes never scan items at pick up, once again this is strange because how would they know they have a parcel of it never gets scanned into the system. Anyway after speaking with Oliver their general manager he very rudely told me there’s nothing he can do until it reached the 10 business days before he could offer a refund or express post me new items, it’s now coming up to the Easter Long weekend and I have had to go and purchase the items elsewhere just so I can enjoy a nice cold beer over Easter. Still waiting for my refund.

Sorry for the rant but screw Kegland, never again.

That's a shame I just ordered a heap of gear off them two days ago I'll let you know how I go

I'm not surprised, considering from whence they came. I had issues with the other mob a couple of times but while I can flaw them for a few reasons I can't say a bad thing about customer service.

I think that the sole reason that the new kid on the block exists is to screw the other mob out of business. The coming price war is not going to be good for us, sure we can get some gear cheap but the cost could be unforeseeably huge. The bricks and mortar homebrew stores will suffer some may even disappear and that won't be good for anyone.

I enjoy visiting my LHBS for many reasons and yes we pay a small premium for the privilege but what we get in return for that has more value than the few dollars saved getting a package delivered.

RoboBrew – With PUMP – 35L All In One Brewery interesting that they sell the new new model at a very reduced price and retailers still have stock of the older model that they need to sell does not seem a fair way to deal with retailers.

I saw how cheap they were, I am saving up for a grainfather but a robo brew is tempting especially since they have the double batch version still very much cheaper. I think down the track I will see what my LHBS can organise for me.

RoboBrew – With PUMP – 35L All In One Brewery interesting that they sell the new new model at a very reduced price and retailers still have stock of the older model that they need to sell does not seem a fair way to deal with retailers.
I have heard that they are offering wholesale prices 10% lower than their online price, after the retailer pays for shipping it doesn't leave much of a margin for the retailer if they want to compete.

The price war is really there only in imagination, its like having a war and the the opposition doesn't turn up,
KegKing are never likely to enter into a discount battle with the amount of wholesale dollars it has to think about. The only winners are the manufacturers in China.

Last edited:
I have heard that they are offering wholesale prices 10% lower than their online price, after the retailer pays for shipping it doesn't leave much of a margin for the retailer if they want to compete.
Cashback is one way that a manufacture can reduce prices on old stock there does not look to be many of the new robo brew in stock but who is going to buy the old model when the newer is cheaper.

Kegland had no issues with co2 bottle delivery..Auspost there getting worse..i have had stuff sit for 24 hrs before it has be moved from one centre to be delivered..

I had a problem with my Robobrew ordered from Kegland. I was impressed with their customer service as the problem was fixed quickly and easily. Can't say the same for Australia post, one of my packages from Kegland was delivered to me... the other was delivered to my neighbour.

I like to support my local brew shop where I can as they always have an answer for my questions but some items such as taps snaplocks and gas connections are usually less than half price online ....I do however buy all my ingredients hops and yeast local. Always sad to see them shutdown

I got a 3tap fridge. Brought it off eBay. Fast secure shipping. The product is great!

I actually ordered parts from kegland kegking and ibrew all within an hour of each other so I'll post up the order they get delivered.

I placed an order with kegland on a Tuesday and received the goods on Thursday ( 2 Days later). Not too bad!

The Aust Post tracking did not work, but still got here.

In the last couple of years I have placed 2 orders with kegking and both went to the ACT which is pretty poor considering I live in NSW lol however credit where credit is due kk's response and customer service was excellent and they promise that the issue has been fixed so If I ever place an order again it will come to my house.

My brother had a pretty poor experience with ibrew, his order got lost in the post and they never got back to him! So far my best experiences have been with brewman and grain&grape (I try to use my LHBS where possible though)..

Bought a kegarator from kegland th ru ebay. No problems, quick aftersales communication to help resolve an issue which ultimately was my fault.

With any business there are good and bad experiences, it is how they are handled which is the key to a good customer relationship, Oliver's name crops up a lot, even on this forum he has been proved to be a liar, if KegLand want to grow and prosper they should tell Oliver to pull his head in.

I'm not sure kegland is making friends with the retailers they are calling trying to get wholesale business by undercutting them.

Latest posts

Back