Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems with the site update my account has gone?

Also do the latest Gen 4 35L brewzillas come with the heat ex-changer dish?

Last edited:
It looks like they sent an "Account Activation" email that should migrate the old account details, but I have not received the email. I searched Spam etc, but if it was sent more than 30days ago it would have been auto deleted.

@KegLand-com-au Is there a way to get the account activation email to be resent?

It looks like they sent an "Account Activation" email that should migrate the old account details, but I have not received the email. I searched Spam etc, but if it was sent more than 30days ago it would have been auto deleted.

@KegLand-com-au Is there a way to get the account activation email to be resent?

I would guess that it could take 24 hours for the emails to trickle through. They are probably sent in batches to be less likely to trip spam filters.

I would guess that it could take 24 hours for the emails to trickle through. They are probably sent in batches to be less likely to trip spam filters.
Yeah, looking further into it, it seems the website update was pretty recent (last day or so)

Yeah, looking further into it, it seems the website update was pretty recent (last day or so)
3pm today it launched.

I hadn't received my email either but reading on Facebook someone said registering with the same details triggers the email.

Tried it and the email came through right away.

3pm today it launched.

I hadn't received my email either but reading on Facebook someone said registering with the same details triggers the email.

Tried it and the email came through right away.
Same for me, went to sign up instead of login and that triggered the email.

So, is there no wish list any more? Wish I had a chance to write it down…

I use the tee piece and carb caps to pressure fill a few bottles with the remainig beer after filling a keg. Is there a plan to make a carb cap with a small pressure release thread to make pressure filling bottle a bit easier?

@KegLand-com-au what's the easiest way to use an extension tube with the Nukatap Counter Pressure Filler?

My taps can only take the push in fitting, so I can't use the screw attachment that is shown in the video.

I bought the Growler Spout, which fits the tap, but it takes 10 mm ID tube, so you can't stretch the 4 mm EvaBarrier onto it.

Seems I need something like:
Tap -> push in growler spout -> 10 mm tubing -> 10 mm to 4 mm tubing adaptor -> 4 mm tubing -> screw in duotight fitting (included with Nukatap filler) -> Nukatap filler

Was sorta hoping for an easier way though. Would it be possible to just make an extension tubing thing like the Tapcooler has?

Hi many thanks for that but I’m still confused . Are you saying that both the 10 amp version and the 15amp version are identical except the 15 amp (KL 30410) has upgraded cables and plugs
Many thanks

Yes that is correct. All the boxes themselves can handle 15amp. The only difference between the 10am and 15amp version are the cables that hang out of the base of the unit.

@KegLand-com-au what's the easiest way to use an extension tube with the Nukatap Counter Pressure Filler?

My taps can only take the push in fitting, so I can't use the screw attachment that is shown in the video.

I bought the Growler Spout, which fits the tap, but it takes 10 mm ID tube, so you can't stretch the 4 mm EvaBarrier onto it.

Seems I need something like:
Tap -> push in growler spout -> 10 mm tubing -> 10 mm to 4 mm tubing adaptor -> 4 mm tubing -> screw in duotight fitting (included with Nukatap filler) -> Nukatap filler

Was sorta hoping for an easier way though. Would it be possible to just make an extension tubing thing like the Tapcooler has?

This growler spout works fine:
https://www.kegland.com.au/products/nukatap-push-in-growler-spout-attachment
1680740320010.png

As you can see it's a bit of a stretch but you can use the EVABarrier tube that you can purchase here:

https://www.kegland.com.au/products...-eva-12meter-length-in-bag-beer-line-gas-line
This will fit onto the fitting fine then push into most tap spouts.

Andly chance of the wish list appearing on the new website please?

I am sorry we have not been able to migrate over the old wishlist to the new website but if you send us an email we can grab it off the old site for you then email you the wishlist so it's not lost.

Yes a half size batch will still get to about 30% of the jacket on the cylindrical part of the fermenter so you can definitely do this. With that said you really want to avoid opening up the lid once you start the fermentation process as if you have large headspace it's difficult to purge out oxygen if you dry hop for instance. So I would recommend using something like the hob bong.

Yes that is right. We just launched the new website yesterday afternoon. If you have not done this already can you please go through the account activation process as mentioned in this video here:

So search your inbox for the word "activation" and the email should come up. It might be in your spam folder.

This growler spout works fine:
https://www.kegland.com.au/products/nukatap-push-in-growler-spout-attachment
As you can see it's a bit of a stretch but you can use the EVABarrier tube that you can purchase here:

https://www.kegland.com.au/products...-eva-12meter-length-in-bag-beer-line-gas-line
This will fit onto the fitting fine then push into most tap spouts.

Looks like I'd also need this, right?

The included duotight fittings suit 8 mm OD tubing. I'm hoping the above will screw into the Nukatap "beer in port" and provide a socket for that 9.5 mm OD tubing.

I am sorry we have not been able to migrate over the old wishlist to the new website but if you send us an email we can grab it off the old site for you then email you the wishlist so it's not lost.
Thanks for the offer but what I meant was there is no wish list on the new site. There is no heart shaped button in each item like the on the old website.

Thanks for the offer but what I meant was there is no wish list on the new site. There is no heart shaped button in each item like the on the old website.
I think I saw a post of the Facebook group saying the wish list is coming a few weeks.

Back