Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KegLand-com-au Hi team, just wondering when you will be getting these back in stock?
tc-breakdown-3-inch-tri-clover-conversion-kit-for-25w-pump.html

Yes this is a new product for us and we will probably do a video on this one soon. The Blichmann Riptide was just too expensive to stock and I also do not see the need for their linear flow valve. So we felt that it was necessary to bring out a pump that could be taken apart using tri-clover clamp for easy cleaning but which was much better value.

We also have this one for the whole pump already assembled.

Yes this is a new product for us and we will probably do a video on this one soon. The Blichmann Riptide was just too expensive to stock and I also do not see the need for their linear flow valve. So we felt that it was necessary to bring out a pump that could be taken apart using tri-clover clamp for easy cleaning but which was much better value.

We also have this one for the whole pump already assembled.
Hi guys,
Do you know if the upgrade kit is compatible with the older green version of this pump?

@KegLand-com-au and is the an ETA on the Corny keg bladders?

We need to do another round of testing first. If it passes this next round of testing they could be available in April. If not we will have to change the lid design again. Sorry this has been a bit more complicated than we orignially thought it would be.

Indeed the pill and tilt work differently. I’ve read that others can get a pill signal to a router through a kegmenter but not for me at this stage. I run a dual band router and wonder whether it’s only trying the ac channel and not the N. I have not tested walking my full and closed kegmenter closer to the router, to see if distance is the issue for the pill.

When the bluetooth of the rapt chamber and pill is enabled I think it’ll all work

Yes I think the bluetooth upgrade will be a great addition. We are going to release another firmware update for both the Pill in the RAPT fermentation chamber soon to allow for this. So if you can hold tight for a couple months and then do a firmware update we will have this new feature available for you then.

Reception…inside a kegmenter inside a rapt chamber…no dice. Chamber has pretty good reception though. Door open, still no luck.

I’m keen on the bluetooth that’s coming.

terrific that the gen 4 35L has a listing. Has the 65L landed and is just awaiting firmware too? Or is that later in the year like the 100L?

The Gen 4 65L and 100L will be released soon. these use the same firmware so once the next firmware update is completed the following 65L and 100L will be faster to produce. My best guess is the 65L BrewZilla should be finished by June and then the 100L available in November.

Looks cool!

I would have expected a new product like this to be revealed with maybe a video or something more flashy than just a page on their online store..

It'll be interesting to see more details about the controller and some pictures of the inside!

Yes we have not made a big song and dance about the Gen 4 yet but we will do a video very soon when the CIP washing system for the Gen 4 comes out. This is only 5 weeks away so we will start recording when this is available as I think the CIP function is quite a nice feature of this new design.

This is being injection moulded now. We are making the 1.5inch and the 2inch TC hop bong. At the same time we are also making new lids for the FermZilla with a 2"TC opening so these can easily be attached to the FermZilla lids.

I think these should be in stock in about 6 weeks. The New FermZilla lids are still a little further away.

Hey @KegLand-com-au do you have a 3d render of the new lid? I use my fermzilla for sours and it's a bit of a punish dealing with the lid to get fruit in there. Have you also considered a plastic funnel with a 2inch triclover on one end?

Yes I think the bluetooth upgrade will be a great addition. We are going to release another firmware update for both the Pill in the RAPT fermentation chamber soon to allow for this. So if you can hold tight for a couple months and then do a firmware update we will have this new feature available for you then.
I can confirm that I am receiving constant telemetry readings from RAPT Pills from inside my Kegland Stainless Steel Kegmenter.

Now I have received my second RAPT Pill and they I both working well I have been able to test the reception strength from both my Kegmenter and Allrounder. Both are within the same large stainless steel fridge I use for temperature controlled fermentation. Both connect to a Unifi U6-Lite Wifi Access Point about 3m away.

The Signal Strength I am receiving are -80dbm from within my Stainless Steel Kegmenter and -52dbm from within my Allrounder.

I also receive about the same results from within a Series X I also use for fermentation.

@KegLand-com-au I was hoping to switch over to 3mm ID Evabarrier. I have Duotight/Nukatap short shanks. I can't seem to find a Duotight 6.35mm to 6.35mm joiner to connect this beer line to this shank... am I missing something?

Hey @KegLand-com-au do you have a 3d render of the new lid? I use my fermzilla for sours and it's a bit of a punish dealing with the lid to get fruit in there. Have you also considered a plastic funnel with a 2inch triclover on one end?

We will do a video on the new 3D rendered lid very soon so you can see what it looks like. We actually have a FermZilla Tri-Clover model that is on the way very soon.

For the tri-clover funnel have you considered just using this product:
https://www.kegland.com.au/4inch-to-2inch-concentric-reducer-for-kegmenter-still-attachment.html

I can confirm that I am receiving constant telemetry readings from RAPT Pills from inside my Kegland Stainless Steel Kegmenter.

Now I have received my second RAPT Pill and they I both working well I have been able to test the reception strength from both my Kegmenter and Allrounder. Both are within the same large stainless steel fridge I use for temperature controlled fermentation. Both connect to a Unifi U6-Lite Wifi Access Point about 3m away.

The Signal Strength I am receiving are -80dbm from within my Stainless Steel Kegmenter and -52dbm from within my Allrounder.

I also receive about the same results from within a Series X I also use for fermentation.

Great. Really appreciate it. This is useful information especially for other customers. We have had some customers have success even whit this really cheap type of wifi access point. I do like the Unifi stuff though and these always work great.

Thanks, 2 questions:
1) what's the difference between Monotight and Duotight? All the other reducers and joiners seem to come in the Duotight offering except this particular one?
2) when will this fitting be back in stock?

Duotight fittings have 2 sealing o rings where as Monotight only has one. Hence Duo and Mono

I see you have finally released the FC disconnect. If I wanted to fit a tap to this, any idea of what exactly I need?

Bump please. Trying to figure out the best way fit a tap (not a picnic tap) directly to this FC disconnect. I have a spare MFL tap shank disconnect adapter, but not sure that helps as I would need to go from hard push-on to MFL? (not even sure that exists)

Duotight fittings have 2 sealing o rings where as Monotight only has one. Hence Duo and Mono

I guess I'm wondering why the Monotight product range exists when Kegland are all about the Duotight? And when it's back in stock :)

Latest posts

Back