Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KegLand-com-au I know you don't do back orders but is there a possibility of some sort of queue system?

People would add to queue the amount of an item that they were looking to purchase.
As stock arrives it is offered to the people in the front of the queue, they then have 24? hours to complete their purchase. If they don't complete the purchase in time then the stock is offered to the next person in the queue.
Once the queue is empty, the item comes in stock as normal on the site.

No money changes hands until the stock is in the warehouse ready to go.
People don't have to worry about missing out because they were busy at work etc when the stock arrived, they are in the queue and have 24 hours once their turn is up.
Load on the website is spread out, doesn't slow to a crawl when something comes into stock and everyone rushes to refresh.
More sales of other items as people are not in a rush to complete the order before stock runs out.

Just an idea that I think would work well.
Bravo. That's a great idea. +1

The BrewZilla Gen 4 physical unit is finished. We are just doing some further software updates on the device itself to make it easier to use. We also have a new CIP kit for this brewery which is also almost finished and we were wondering if we should now wait for this to release both at the same time as the CIP kit is also almost finished too.
I'm another one who is in the 'please release' camp. Provided the current firmware will still let us brew manually.

I'm very keen on the CIP setup too, but I don't need to buy them together.

The BrewZilla Gen 4 physical unit is finished. We are just doing some further software updates on the device itself to make it easier to use. We also have a new CIP kit for this brewery which is also almost finished and we were wondering if we should now wait for this to release both at the same time as the CIP kit is also almost finished too.
Like others, I am keen to purchase earlier than waiting for CIP to come (which is also super cool). But understand if you need to wait for firmware/RAPT updates. If this ends up being the case, is there any chance we at least get an idea of the features available and some photos. It's a bit of a unicorn at the moment and we are all very keen to know more.

Any chance we can get an idea on whether refilabel nitrogen cylinders will come in with the Mkiv reg or if we will need to get them elsewhere?

So couldn't find an answer but does the RAPT Pill work in a commercial style keg?

If not where or what is the optional antenna?

@KegLand-com-au I just noticed today that the 65L extended Malt pipe has been loaded on the website. Just wondering if you had info about max batch size and max kg of grain (when used with boiler extension)?

@KegLand-com-au I know you don't do back orders but is there a possibility of some sort of queue system?

People would add to queue the amount of an item that they were looking to purchase.
As stock arrives it is offered to the people in the front of the queue, they then have 24? hours to complete their purchase. If they don't complete the purchase in time then the stock is offered to the next person in the queue.
Once the queue is empty, the item comes in stock as normal on the site.

No money changes hands until the stock is in the warehouse ready to go.
People don't have to worry about missing out because they were busy at work etc when the stock arrived, they are in the queue and have 24 hours once their turn is up.
Load on the website is spread out, doesn't slow to a crawl when something comes into stock and everyone rushes to refresh.
More sales of other items as people are not in a rush to complete the order before stock runs out.

Just an idea that I think would work well.

I think everyone thinks this is a good idea except for KegLand. It has been requested numerous times. It would really make ordering from them much easier.

I think everyone thinks this is a good idea except for KegLand. It has been requested numerous times. It would really make ordering from them much easier.
I get there might be some challenges on there side with some form of prepaid or whatever.

Maybe they could just send out a custom code or one time link to the restocked product for everyone that had registered for eail notification that gives people a 24 hour 'headstart'?

That way they aren't taking payment or prepayment and allows everyone that registered their interest a chance to buy first.

@KegLand-com-au I just noticed today that the 65L extended Malt pipe has been loaded on the website. Just wondering if you had info about max batch size and max kg of grain (when used with boiler extension)?
There is a typo in the description too where it says "This the upgraded malt pipe for the BrewZilla 35L model when you add the 24L Boiler Extension " - I don't think the 350mm dia will fit inside a 35L Brewzilla (that has a 318mm dia).

I
The BrewBuilt fermenters are the new range of stainless fermenters that are designed and supplied by More Beer. These have really very high build quality and a great range of add-ons which is also expanding quickly. We felt that since SS-Brewtech was sold some customerrs have been complaining about the quality getting worse and as a result we felt that there was space in the market to stock some higher quality stainless steel fermenters made from thick stainless steel and are all pressure rated. As our price on the BrewBuilt stuff is generally lower than similarly sized SS Brewtech I think they also represent good value.

With that said we also have a new thinner gauge stainless steel fermenter that can still hold pressure that will be sold under the FermZilla brand name and be called FermZilla SS. Like all the FermZilla equipment this will be priced sharply but still be able to hold pressure. The welding quality and build quality will be similar to the BrewZilla Breweries and the thickness of stainless is the same as this.

So for customers who have a larger budget and want a thicker stainless fermenter the BrewBuilt range is the best option. For those who are more price contious but still want a stainless pressure rated fermenter the FermZilla SS will be the best option. Many of the accessories will be compatible with both models.
With all the new stuff coming up I've lost track. Is there a new range of plastic FermZillas planned as well? As much as I'd like a steel one, I just love watching fermentation...

Original content quoting previous post deleted by Moderator.

man, that's wild

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the Mini Gauge 0-15psi (0-1.5bar) - for Inline duotight regulator or blowtie installed it into the mini reg about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday went to pour a beer and no Gas. Found it leaking through the new gauge replaced the O-ring with a 5mm ID and still leaking. Re-installed the original 60 PSI gauge and it has stopped leaking.
Why would it just start leaking like that and only 2 weeks old?

@KegLand-com-au or anyone else with a RAPT pill, i can't seem to connect mine to my home wifi because the pill network is password protected and all the default ones i could think of (admin, 1234 etc...) don't work.

Did this happen to me or anyone else?

Last edited:
Did you look at the quick start guide?

Apparently, the password is kegland1.

Well... not gonna lie i feel like a right twat. 😖

And yes, that worked.

For what its worth, they include 2 QR codes in their little leaflet thing and you'd think they'd link one to the quickstart guide but they only go to the store page (which is is a bit useless considering i just bought the thing) and the RAPT portal.

Bought the Mini Gauge 0-15psi (0-1.5bar) - for Inline duotight regulator or blowtie installed it into the mini reg about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday went to pour a beer and no Gas. Found it leaking through the new gauge replaced the O-ring with a 5mm ID and still leaking. Re-installed the original 60 PSI gauge and it has stopped leaking.
Why would it just start leaking like that and only 2 weeks old?
These things are notorious for this. Did you do your leak tests holding pressure overnight or just with soapy water?
You need to grease the backs and the o rings with food grade grease then be careful sliding them back in. Bit extra on the edges doesn't hurt.

I've done this and they work like a charm.

These things are notorious for this. Did you do your leak tests holding pressure overnight or just with soapy water?
You need to grease the backs and the o rings with food grade grease then be careful sliding them back in. Bit extra on the edges doesn't hurt.

I've done this and they work like a charm.
Well it was all good for 2 weeks then it leaked like a sieve. Pulled it out and lubed it harder than a Catholic Priest and still leaking. The amount of gas comming out through the face. The S/S bottle would of been empty in the morning again.
I don't think the issue is in the O-ring I'd guess it's leaking past the pin hole pressure part of the gauge

@KegLand-com-au Any word on the RAPT Pill stock. Been keeping an eye on it all day, expecting for it to drop. Then within one refresh, it's gone from Available 11 Jan 2022 >> Out of Stock. Surely I didn't miss out on it again.

We just sold out I am sorry. We had stock last week but now sold out again. We will probably have more stock in about 5-6 weeks from now. We are just trying to confirm the next shipping date. Once we have this confirmed we will put the date online here.
Yellow RAPT Pill (Base Model) - Hydrometer & Thermometer (Wifi & Bluetooth)

In the process of upgrading my brewery, would love a rough estimation of the BrewZilla 100L or so more details/photos.

Gen4 YouTube video coming soon?

The 100L BrewZilla is still getting finished. Hopefully by mid 2022 it will be available. Do you have three phase power already as you will either need 32amp single phase or 10amp three phase. As standard we will put the 10amp three phase socket on this brewery model so this is probably the best option.

@KegLand-com-au - From the Pill description on the product web page: "The RAPT Pill has an optional upgradable external antenna (sold seperately) which can be installed onto the circuit board allowing the RAPT Pill signal to pass through thick-walled stainless fermenters such as kegmenters..." Is it the circuit board of the Pill? I didn't see the antenna on the website.

What we did several months ago was a lot of optimisation work on the antenna. We sent the whole board off to an RF lab specifically for antenna tuning. This is one reason why we delayed the release of this product for a few months.

After we did this RF tuning and changed the on-board PCB antenna the included PCB antenna actually performed better than the "optional upgradable external antenna". So until we are able to find an even better external antenna my recommendation would be to just use the included one that we have printed on the PCB. The printed antenna has also been getting through stainles thick-walled fermenters and kegmenters too.

I think you would be best off spending your money on getting an access point in your brewing area that will be more useful for other devices as well rather than spending money on the external antenna at this stage.

How have you guys found the reception in general? It would be good to get some feedback from you on this topic. Have any of you guys had reception issues?

Back