Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries at all. What home brew distributor do you normally purchase products from in Germany. It's strange that throughout all my travels in Germany I have not come across any home brew stores? Is that because in Germany you guys have so many good beers to choose from that home brewing is not that popular?
I really don't have a good answer to that. There is a home brewing community of course but my guess is that it's nowhere near as popular as in the US or Australia. It is much more common in The Netherlands. It might have to do with the availability of good (and quite cheap) beer in Germany. Craft beer has a tiny share of the national beer market. I guess Germany is difficult that way, sadly not very open to new or foreign beer styles. But to give you an idea: there is no homebrew shop in all of Berlin (population of roughly 4 million) where I live. Next one would be in Hamburg, 250 Kilometers away and that has just recently opened (a branch of a Dutch homebrew shop). There may be about a dozen online shops in Germany, some sell a very limited number of Kegland products, there isn't more than a handful of actual walk-in shops (some very small) in all of Germany. Not good...
I just realized: I had my first homebrew ever in Australia! On vacation in the Northern Territory 2006!

Any chance of restocking PBW before the 15th of jan? just ran out and was hoping for a restock today but it seems you and all distributors are sold out.

These chemical products are complicated to ship. The issue we have at the moment all the major shipping lines are overbooked which is why the shipping cost is so high. With simply not enough ships and way more containers to get moved the shipping lines see no incentive to deal with the complicated freight that requires more paperwork so these containers with chemicals and DG paperwork just keep getting pushed to the back of the line.

Unfortunately due to this chemical goods container getting bumped previously there is no way we can get the PBW powdered cleaning in before 15th Jan. I am sorry.

Brilliant! One last favor - Any chance AHB can get some notice of before the BrewZilla 4.0 goes on sale? I don't mind being an early adopter, if I can buy one in the first shipment

We do make these announcements on the KegLand Home Brew Community group on facebook of this nature. So if you join this group this is the best way to stay in formed.

@KegLand-com-au looking to use a sodastream bottle for small CO2 usage without having to purchase another reg.

I have a spare inert disposable nitro regulator, wondering it it’s possible to get the adapters for this to work with sodastream CO2 or similar alternatives.

And for those of us who are not on faceache?
Suck it up!! Haha I feel your pain, Facebook is a massive pain in the hole.
I'll try and post here if I see it in time although I suspect they will probably sell out quickly.

Some went on sale today. I lost all my existing shopping cart when I added the pill, then added what was missing went to pay and it's out of stock :'(

1637895908490.png

Some went on sale today. I lost all my existing shopping cart when I added the pill, then added what was missing went to pay and it's out of stock :'(

View attachment 121546

There needs to be a wait list or some other solution, I am am getting pretty fed up with waiting and then missing out. Can’t expect people to charcoal their website daily?

Also concerning that the price on their website has just increase to $69.95! They better hold the price for a s who have been waiting

Yeah, I was pretty frustrated that the only reason I didn't get it was because they lost my basket with all the saved items in it. If that didn't happen, I had it in my basket when it was in stock. Ah well, hopefully there ton's of these things coming in.

Would prefer to know more about the BrewZilla 4.0, as that doesn't even have a page.

There needs to be a wait list or some other solution, I am am getting pretty fed up with waiting and then missing out. Can’t expect people to charcoal their website daily?

Honestly, you missing out is on you. Other people got one, probably by refreshing the page constantly. If you did you might have got one too.

Also concerning that the price on their website has just increase to $69.95! They better hold the price for a s who have been waiting

They clearly mentioned the increase and reasons why in the product description.

Same, the Kegland websire is torturous to use.

Wish they would have reserved RAPT pills for those that already had the RAPT chamber, seems like it is intended to be used with the chamber.

Honestly, you missing out is on you.
That is a bit harsh, the website is terrible and fundamentally the issue. No level of motivation will assure the user of success.

I added it to my cart when it said it was in stock, went to checkout and after much delay it was listed as out of stock in my basket.

These chemical products are complicated to ship. The issue we have at the moment all the major shipping lines are overbooked which is why the shipping cost is so high. With simply not enough ships and way more containers to get moved the shipping lines see no incentive to deal with the complicated freight that requires more paperwork so these containers with chemicals and DG paperwork just keep getting pushed to the back of the line.

Unfortunately due to this chemical goods container getting bumped previously there is no way we can get the PBW powdered cleaning in before 15th Jan. I am sorry.

That sucks but i fully understand shipping being all kinds of shit at the moment, plus the timing of me running out doesn't help.

Also, is there a instruction manual for the super sucker pump?

Same, the Kegland websire is torturous to use.

Wish they would have reserved RAPT pills for those that already had the RAPT chamber, seems like it is intended to be used with the chamber.

Did you get an email saying they were in stock and checked the website and it said no? i put the pill on my email list about an hour ago and got an email from them saying it was back in stock.

Honestly, you missing out is on you. Other people got one, probably by refreshing the page constantly. If you did you might have got one too.

They clearly mentioned the increase and reasons why in the product description.
Surely you are not serious. Are you suggesting I people just log onto the Kegland website every day just in case they happen to be in stock?

Nothing to see here. The usual Keg Land way of promoting, make it seem the item is popular and selling as fast as they get them in. Remember the Cannular and the Malt Zilla (where are they now) selling like hotcakes according to the way they went out of stock.😆

Did you get an email saying they were in stock and checked the website and it said no?
Yep, immediately upon receiving the email I checked website, it said it was out of stock. So I requested an email notifcation when restocked again.
Maybe an hour later I got another email saying back in stock,, went to website and it said it was in stock and I could add it to cart. But after adding to cart and going to checkout it said I had an out of stock item in my cart... the RAPT Pill.

Are you suggesting I people just log onto the Kegland website every day just in case they happen to be in stock?
I have been doing this most days and still missed out.

the reason why the cost would have gone up is the shipping costs

Back