Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the latest batch still due to come in next week?

We had some of the Core 360 Regulators arrive yesterday but they sold out instantly. We also get more arrive on Monday and I think they will sell out really fast too. The stock is spread fairly think through all the distributors at the moment but we are trying to increase the speed of manufacture at the moment.

@KegLand-com-au
  1. Don't want to sound like a broken record, but any ETA on the RAPT Fridge?
  2. Will the RAPT fridge, in it's current design, fit your 118L kegmenters?
  3. Are the new Series X Plus fridge (with current ETA of 19 November) on schedule? Trying to factor in a pre-xmas purchase for the silly season. Also, will these fit two 58L kegmenters or just 50L kegs?
Appreciate any response.

That's ok. We have also been disappointed that the RAPT fridge is not available yet too. It's probably our most anticipated products at the moment.

1. It looks like the first RAPT Fermentation Chambers will be sold to the public will be in Jan next year.
2. Yes absolutely the 118L Kegmenter was specifically designed to be the maximum fermenter size that will fit into the RAPT Fermentation Chamber. It's highly likely we get some microbreweries use this combination as it's very economical pressure rated fermentation vessel and temp control device taking up very small footprint while being large enough size for a small brew pub or small nano brewery.
3. Yes the Series X Plus model is hopefully going to arrive by the end of November. I think we only will have one shipment before Christmas then more frequent shipments will be booked for start of next year onward. So stock availability will be tight and they will sell out fast.

That's ok. We have also been disappointed that the RAPT fridge is not available yet too. It's probably our most anticipated products at the moment.

1. It looks like the first RAPT Fermentation Chambers will be sold to the public will be in Jan next year.
2. Yes absolutely the 118L Kegmenter was specifically designed to be the maximum fermenter size that will fit into the RAPT Fermentation Chamber. It's highly likely we get some microbreweries use this combination as it's very economical pressure rated fermentation vessel and temp control device taking up very small footprint while being large enough size for a small brew pub or small nano brewery.
3. Yes the Series X Plus model is hopefully going to arrive by the end of November. I think we only will have one shipment before Christmas then more frequent shipments will be booked for start of next year onward. So stock availability will be tight and they will sell out fast.

Appreciate the responses, @KegLand-com-au

Looking forward to getting my hands on these products.

Would it be possible to look into sourcing a 2" Triclamp racking arm suitable for the 118L fermenter. In lieu of a conical shaped bottom, it would be perfect for dumping the yeast cake off (assuming it was desiged to draw from the bottom).

Last edited:
YES... just got the shipping confirmation email for my 360 Core regulator.

Pity it probably won't come until Monday or Tuesday. :(

I’ve been looking at your valve/tee set up for dry hopping with the fermzilla all-rounder. I’ve always struggled with oxidation with dry hopped beers and think this would be a good way to minimise oxygen in the process. I don’t like the method of unscrewing the bottle to release pressure several times to properly purge the bottle with CO2. I think adding a second tee piece and a ring pull release such as this:
https://www.kegland.com.au/corneliu...g-lids-or-mk4-regulator-red-35psi-2-5bar.htmlwould be ideal. It would make the process simpler with less chance of reintroducing oxygen. Are there any adapters that exist to go from the second tee piece to the relief valve?

What about a 2nd tee piece with a picnic tap on it?

Anyone here with a Robobrew or Brewzilla, have you used the whirlpool arm add on?

I used it the other day with my Robobrew v3 but i personally don't think it did anything, you could see it trying to form a small eddy but the pump doesn't seem to have enough oomph to get any considerable movement.

@KegLand-com-au

Did you upgrade the pump when you upgraded to the Brewzilla and is it worth upgrading?

Anyone here with a Robobrew or Brewzilla, have you used the whirlpool arm add on?

I used it the other day with my Robobrew v3 but i personally don't think it did anything, you could see it trying to form a small eddy but the pump doesn't seem to have enough oomph to get any considerable movement.

@KegLand-com-au

Did you upgrade the pump when you upgraded to the Brewzilla and is it worth upgrading?
visibly i dont see any difference from on top, usually a vigorous boil going. but when i transfer and see a heap of hops centralized you know its worked

They're available now... get in fast the last batch only lasted about 15 minutes.

Edit... and they're gone.
Haha, thanks mate. I stupidly added a gas and liquid disconnect and then went to checkout and they were already out of stock. Less than 10 minutes.

Won't make that mistake again. Let me know how you go when yours arrives. Reviews have been very positive

Haha, thanks mate. I stupidly added a gas and liquid disconnect and then went to checkout and they were already out of stock. Less than 10 minutes.

Won't make that mistake again. Let me know how you go when yours arrives. Reviews have been very positive

Aw mate that sucks.

I will do, i might do a mini review and compare it to the other mini reg they used to sell.

visibly i dont see any difference from on top, usually a vigorous boil going. but when i transfer and see a heap of hops centralized you know its worked

I use a hop spider to minimise hop residue, the couple of times i have used the whirlpool arm i haven't really noticed the remnants in the middle, its normally evenly spread on the Robobrews false bottom.

Back