Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KL can you get a way to put a delivery note in when choosing Direct freight?
I’ve had my second extremely disappointing experience.
First one they left on the front mat - effectively on the street.
The second one I put a delivery instruction in the company field and their driver pulled up then marked it “check address”. They (initially) refused to redeliver as my address “didn’t exist” - the same address they had previously delivered too. They are fast but their customer service is comic at best.
An entry in the delivery note field wouldn’t fix their poor service but would get my parcels conceal in the carport!

The best thing is to contact us by email with the con note number. This will enable us to follow up with our sales manager and then can in turn get onto the exact driver that was responsible for the delivery so the issue doesn't keep happening. If you happen to have a photo showing where the parcel was delivered and then email to us this is really the best so we can have good information to push the enquiry up the necessary channels.

These Mini 360 Core Actuator regulators have sold out already. We had the shipment of these arrive and sell out quite fast as we had quite a few people wanting this product. We now have another shipment of these due to arrive in 3 weeks. As we are still ramping up the production of this product and we have high demand in America and Europe we are trying to spread the stock out a bit between various distributors so this is a product in particular that we will find it hard to get enough stock of fir the first few months.

The arrival date for the next stock is on the 28th. (tomorrow). Once this stock sells out the next shipment is about 1 month away. So If you really want one you should try to get in quickly.

I don't need one just yet, bought one of the older ones it should do me for a while.

Also when are your CO2 regulators back in stock? the website said they were supposed to come back today but now has no return date.

Last edited:
We cant comment on Keg King as they have changed suppliers a couple of times recently but with that said all our new ball lock kegs are made with no lip and have always been like this. We do not really like the lip as the kegs do not sit quite as tightly in the fridge.

Thanks for confirming. Are they still on track to be back in stock Friday?

All Nukatap and Intertap taps and spouts are designed to be compatible. All of us here hate how various other manufacturers change spout threads meaning the spouts end up not being compatible or you need adaptors etc. All of our standard sized beer taps will always have the G3/8 thread on the spout so they are backward and forwards compatible with older/newer models.

Note: One of our competitors for a period were manufacturing Intertap taps with G3/8 and then switched over to a different thread under the same brand. So this became a bit confusing as we have ended up with various spout threads which is a bit annoying. With that said ALL of our spouts are the same thread type and as a result the stout nozzle will work.

Hey mate, it fits perfectly, it’s just a SS finish on an all black tap, I was only refrrring to the colour. Be cool to have a black nukatap ( already got one ) to serve my stouts with black handle ( which I have )and a matching black stout nozzle.

cheers

What do you think of the finish on the black tap? I've had car parts in the past with similar finish that hasn't held up well over time.

I‘ll look on my video for the drop and dash.
On the actual question can we get a delivery note option? It’s on their con note but blank.

The best thing is to contact us by email with the con note number. This will enable us to follow up with our sales manager and then can in turn get onto the exact driver that was responsible for the delivery so the issue doesn't keep happening. If you happen to have a photo showing where the parcel was delivered and then email to us this is really the best so we can have good information to push the enquiry up the necessary channels.

Speaking of which, I'd love to see some smart keg scales similar to Plaato's, but taking up less room. It looks like the Plaatos in a series X are touching and give off dud readings. It'd be great if they were totally flush compared to a regular keg. Maybe sacrifice the existing feet for replacement smart feet? Have them on my desk my COB today.

Another free idea - is there any room for having low profile quick disconnects? I've just bought an all rounder and I can only just squeeze it into my bar fridge by putting it on an angle. I think if the QD's were a tiny bit smaller I wouldn't even need to tilt it at all.

Another free idea - is there any room for having low profile quick disconnects? I've just bought an all rounder and I can only just squeeze it into my bar fridge by putting it on an angle. I think if the QD's were a tiny bit smaller I wouldn't even need to tilt it at all.

I would also love a lower profile disconnect, bought a 4L mini keg and with the tapping head and disconnect, its about 5mm too big to fit in my main kitchen fridge and thats with a shelf already taken out and for some stupid reason the posts on the head aren't interchangeable.

A2C44AE9-AD41-49A2-A652-D2C651E1F9EE.jpeg

Heres the pic from the link above. Not my idea, but might help you too

Thanks! I'll be giving that a crack as soon as the FZ is free! This frees up KL to work on my smart scales idea.

On 2nd thoughts I still wouldn't have a solution for my picnic tap on the other disconnect. Back to work KL.

These Mini 360 Core Actuator regulators have sold out already. We had the shipment of these arrive and sell out quite fast as we had quite a few people wanting this product. We now have another shipment of these due to arrive in 3 weeks. As we are still ramping up the production of this product and we have high demand in America and Europe we are trying to spread the stock out a bit between various distributors so this is a product in particular that we will find it hard to get enough stock of fir the first few months.

The arrival date for the next stock is on the 28th. (tomorrow). Once this stock sells out the next shipment is about 1 month away. So If you really want one you should try to get in quickly.

Here’s a snap shot of the mini 360 On your website from today. Date back in is 29/7/20.
On early 23/7/20 the back in stock date was 24/7/20. When I checked later that day the date had already changed to 27/7/20!!
Then, again as mentioned above, on the Sunday 26/7/20 the date changed to 25/7/20.

First of all kudos to you for all your success and this looks like it will be another popular product.
But also, those date changes are insane and don’t seem to be accounted for by your explanation. Will the next lot actually be available online and on which date exactly please? (Your saying they arrive tomorrow). Thanks

Attachments

• 0ADE3C5D-0E36-47BF-BA7C-862FA974A5E6.png
    0ADE3C5D-0E36-47BF-BA7C-862FA974A5E6.png
    273.2 KB · Views: 48
I know they only just came out - but any chance of getting in some Lupomax?
Whoever distributes YVH these days might be able to get it?

https://www.johnihaas.com/lupomax/

We have not used the Lupomax but have you had a chance to try the Cryo hops. It sounds like the benefits are very similar just by reading about it. We have been stocking a small selection of Cryo hops for a while and this is great for high hop aroma beers in particular as you can dry hop with it.
This Sabro hop is awesome especially on beers that are a little acidic as the acidity seems to also accentuate the stone fruit flavours.

The Cryo hops have been selling out fast so we get what we can when we can but they are not always available.

If someone else who has used Lupomax can comment on this that would be great. Any of you guys used this?

2") BSP adapter. This way you could add threa

The PCO 1881 thread is much closer to 3/4 thread. So what we could do is make a PCO ball valve that is PCO1881 and on the other side it's 3/4". Do you think that would suit you?

Latest posts

Back