Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes really.
No risk of warping the body of the vessel and it heats the chamber effectively.

edit: pic of my old fermentor for reference.

That is also another great idea, i think i have a heat belt laying around somewhere, i need to dig it out and see if it fits around the allrounder base.

I have a cheap eBay belt and they are sort of adjustable, the loop just slides up the cord.
It fits on my All Rounder.

I just found my heat belt and i'll give it a test later today in my brew box.

If it works ill need to get some zip ties and secure it properly and rewire the light fitting to a proper power point.

@KegLand-com-au just mentioning current problems with the website:
  1. In case you're not aware, "sort by" on search results doesn't appear to work (I can select any field and the order never changes)
  2. show all doesn't work (please just make this the default everywhere, as I keep asking, NFI why people would want to limit results)
  3. there are bugs in the results returned by searches e.g. broken html tags like
  4. you might want to check that your search function isn't vulnerable to command injection; at the very least you should validate non-alphanumeric input and probably suppress "suggested search results" such as

I did at the time but loooks like they have been removed.

I don't have the sight glass fitted at the moment as I mostly use the BZ for single batch no sparge.
It's just the gland fitting that goes up against the Brewzilla wall that im after.

It is just this screwed into a stainless t piece where the tap normally attaches.

Yeah it is. I wouldn't recommend having it on the same outlet as a tap though as the drawdown from the tap/pump will pull the level reading down which makes it inconvenient to measure how much you are drawing out.

Latest posts

Back