Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will the bucket blaster keg and fermenter washer kit, be available to order online? Currently showing out of stock.
I want one of these bucket blasters too. For the last couple of days it read back in stock 15/12 checked today and it reads out of stock. Are these sold out already or a typo?

There was a heap of stuff due in today that got moved to Tuesday this morning but the blaster just says out of stock. The dates are more of an indication or guess apparently

Thanks @Meddo, I assume these should also work with Perlick 650ss FC taps too.
Can't guarantee it but I've used almost identical adapters (identical in the ways that matter for this discussion) from Bracton who also sell Perlicks so I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't fit fine. The difference (aside from price) is that the Bracton ones have splines on the adapters that mate to the splines on the taps, whereas the K-lok adapters don't have those splines.

I want one of these bucket blasters too. For the last couple of days it read back in stock 15/12 checked today and it reads out of stock. Are these sold out already or a typo?

The Bucket Blaster Keg and Fermenter Washer Kit doesn't have the arrival date yet. This product is new to our range and has only just been finished. We also decided to include a printed bucket and cardboard box and this is taking a little bit longer. So I think this will come into stock in Jan next year.

Thanks @Meddo, I assume these should also work with Perlick 650ss FC taps too.

Are you sure you do not want to wait for our new model FC tap. We have a new flow control tap that will work better than the Perlick 650SS some time next year. It's still in tooling stage at the moment but I have not found the 650ss to work particularly well. Have others out there found they get quite a bit of foaming with the Perlick 650SS? Would be keen to know what you other guys out there think?

Can't guarantee it but I've used almost identical adapters (identical in the ways that matter for this discussion) from Bracton who also sell Perlicks so I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't fit fine. The difference (aside from price) is that the Bracton ones have splines on the adapters that mate to the splines on the taps, whereas the K-lok adapters don't have those splines.

Yes that is correct. We do not put the splines in these k-lok tap shank adaptors for this reason. This is so they match all other taps on the market. So in order to fix the orientation it just relies on the tightness of the coupling rather than the splines.

Sorry this must have been a mistake. I think someone here accidentally put the wrong date on the website if it said 15/12. Definitely we cannot get these until Jan.

Are you sure you do not want to wait for our new model FC tap. We have a new flow control tap that will work better than the Perlick 650SS some time next year. It's still in tooling stage at the moment but I have not found the 650ss to work particularly well. Have others out there found they get quite a bit of foaming with the Perlick 650SS? Would be keen to know what you other guys out there think?
I've been using a couple of Perlick 650SS for 2 years, no problems with foaming at all. Really good tap but at about $100 a throw they are not cheap. Also have 3 SS Intertap FC taps that work well.

Interested in this, what basic shape is the tap? Still an Intertap / Perlick style body?

That sounds good, but unfortunately I need something now.
My lines are balanced but I serve off of an ssbrewtech Brite tank and the flow is just way too fast, just need to slow it down. This is even with using over 3m of your 4mm beer line at 12psi

The Bucket Blaster Keg and Fermenter Washer Kit doesn't have the arrival date yet. This product is new to our range and has only just been finished. We also decided to include a printed bucket and cardboard box and this is taking a little bit longer. So I think this will come into stock in Jan next year.

What's the pressure rating of the pump?

Can the nozzle be replaced with a CIP ball? Will the pump provide enough pressure?

Just wondering if it works effectively enough to remove the krausen ring with no direct spray at this location.

Thanks

How about dump the cardboard box and run with just a bucket?

Hi Kegland

Any idea of when new stocks of the flow control beer disconnect KL09041 will be available. I note that other suppliers have stock

Cheers

Hi Kegland,
Do you still do Gift Vouchers/Certificates? The link on the website is broken.
Cheers

Back