Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a load of BS and the regular KL support cheer squad chimes in right on queue to take down or ridicule anyone who got cheesed off by this dishonesty.
I just don't understand why people are surprised by IT issues in this day and age -- I'd be more surprised if it had worked correctly.

So, who is selling them? They are not due out in USA and Europe until mid July!

Hey guys. The shipment that came into stock yesterday has sold out. The good thing is that we are getting more frequent containers sent over in future. Sorry to those that missed out this round. We are doing our best to get more stock as quickly as possible.

Hey guys. The shipment that came into stock yesterday has sold out. The good thing is that we are getting more frequent containers sent over in future. Sorry to those that missed out this round. We are doing our best to get more stock as quickly as possible.
Are there likely to be any more available before the 20th July date that's currently listed, or is that going to be the next batch?

Thanks,

Geez there's some real alfoil hat stuff going on here... People who got a Fermzilla = yay. People who missed out = There's a conspiracy against me :hairout:
For once I've gotta agree with you there
Admittedly Kegland started the hypetrain early and the product had a few setbacks (which tends to happen when developing a product) so people are getting impatient
But it looks like Kegland are trying their best to churn out units to meet demand while still maintaining quality, people need to relax and stop being petulant children

Are there likely to be any more available before the 20th July date that's currently listed, or is that going to be the next batch?

Thanks,
We have a container of FermZilla 27L units that will come into stock on Sunday 30th June. Then the next container of these will not arrive until 20th July.
One of the guys here updated the date for the shipment two containers away without realising that this automatically overrides the next shipment date.
Not really sure. I thought with keglands second reply there would be one in between but their first reply would suggest not.

The full list of Kegland Distributors can be found here:
https://www.kegland.com.au/distributor/
So does this mean the distributors have them?

You have now sold 2 containers or Fermzilla's I would make a conservative guess 700 to a container so roughly 1400 sold. The odd thing is, no thread has been started and no pics posted of the Fermzilla in ferment mode by the excited punters who got one.

I got one in round 1. Put a batch down a couple days after I got it.

Still got a lot to learn especially about dumping and using the collection container and you can and can't do but I guess I have been more interactive on the Facebook than here.

Also my fridge is dirty as **** and I'm not embarrassed to show it.

But totally stoked to get one. Waited a long time.

IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2665.JPG
IMG_2680.JPG

Good stuff Nullnvoid. How well does the yeast fall down the cone during cold crash? Much hang-up on the walls?

No due to cold crash until Wednesday. But that middle picture is about a day after I removed the trub and rehooked up to collect the yeast. I'll let you know once it cold crashes.

Looks good @Nullnvoid !
Any more info on what you mean regarding the collection container? I'm not on facebook.

Sorry was a bit vague. I've only ever had a normal fermentation vessel, so this ability to remove trub/collect yeast/dryhop through the collection container is quite foreign to me.

So for example,
- I don't know when you remove the trub. I did it after about day 5, before the yeast started dropping out (Took a few days to get up to temp and the yeast to get going)
- I want to dry hop in a day or two, so do I remember the yeast I have collect and add the hops and refit the collection vessel, or do I just go in through the top like I ordinarily would have.
- When dry hopping, do you just put the yeast in the bottom and that's enough to permeate through?

Just little usage questions like that.

Sorry was a bit vague. I've only ever had a normal fermentation vessel, so this ability to remove trub/collect yeast/dryhop through the collection container is quite foreign to me.

So for example,
- I don't know when you remove the trub. I did it after about day 5, before the yeast started dropping out (Took a few days to get up to temp and the yeast to get going)
- I want to dry hop in a day or two, so do I remember the yeast I have collect and add the hops and refit the collection vessel, or do I just go in through the top like I ordinarily would have.
- When dry hopping, do you just put the yeast in the bottom and that's enough to permeate through?

Just little usage questions like that.
Ah yes I see. I'm afraid ive only used normal FVs as well but thats the sort of info I'm chasing as well for when mine arrives hopefully later this week.
Good luck!

You have now sold 2 containers or Fermzilla's I would make a conservative guess 700 to a container so roughly 1400 sold. The odd thing is, no thread has been started and no pics posted of the Fermzilla in ferment mode by the excited punters who got one.
it's all a ploy see.

Step 1: Create hype for Fermzillas that don't exist
Step 2: ....
Step 3: Profit!

I have a really good chuckle over the conspiracy theorist knuckleheads wetting their jocks over Kegland. They launch a product that is in extremely high demand, said product arrives and sells out almost immediately due to limited stock. Proceed to cry on the internet because they didn't get what they want.

If it angers you so much go purchase a competitor's product elsewhere? The mind boggles.

You can't just make numbers up like that. You're really contributing nothing useful whatsoever to the discussion.

Latest posts

Back