Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you and Null

Are you and Nullinvoid some sort of tag team here liking each others posts and having a go at others?

Pretty sure you are responsible as to why Kegland are not answering my question about the Popular Items!

Why are you hiding this information BreeFSD?

Well thank god. After a few months without this bullshit I thought it'd never come back...

Can I also be a mole for someone? BrieBSJ you sound fun and not at all a PITA let me know if you'd like me to be your personal mole. I've got the inside word on a few things you might find ... interesting

Well thank god. After a few months without this bullshit I thought it'd never come back...

Can I also be a mole for someone? BrieBSJ you sound fun and not at all a PITA let me know if you'd like me to be your personal mole. I've got the inside word on a few things you might find ... interesting

Ohh wow, do you know the answer to my question?

I'm hoping one of these has made it into Gash's hands. Can't wait to see a Youtube review on these things.

Just out of curiosity @KegLand-com-au, are there any plans to have a hose adapter for the dump valve in the future?

We are trying to work out if this is necessary or not. None of our staff ever used the hose adaptor in the past and we didn't really like using it. We really fell that drawing off the floating dip tube is a better way to go. We also have an inexpensive siphon that we are making too and even this is a better option in our opinion. We really don't like the barb that connects to the base. If we get enough requests to make it we will but at this stage we have more important accessories that we want to release for the FermZilla unit.

Still bored?

I have only just looked into that now and the most popular items is correct. We do wholesale supply the ball lock disconnects in the barbed type. At the moment the "most popular items" are those but it's taken as a long term average. I think to make the website more interesting we should change the logic so it just says what are the most popular items for the day or week. Do you think you would prefer that?

FFS KegLand I logged on first thing this morning and sold out. Sort your shit out.

Hello scotthbutler. We understand your frustration and quite a few customers missed out before the last shipment sold out. I wish it was just a simple matter of just purchasing more stock. We wish we could just order stock and a few weeks later it arrives. The FermZilla units are made using new injection stretch blow moulding technology. We had to build the machine and production plant from scratch as nothing off the shelf existed to do what we needed. We are also still trying to complete plant upgrades while still producing stock which is part of the problem. We are also trying to fulfil orders from distributors around the world not just Australia and that also doesn't help the situation.

The current plant upgrades are important and we have been faced with two options:
1. Stop blow plant upgrades so we can make more stock now and sell immediately.
2. Continue plant upgrades so we can make stock faster and more efficiently in the future but at the cost of immediate sales now.

As we are primarily focused on developing a very efficient business long term we have opted for option 2.

The good thing is that the FermZilla is here to stay and if you get one of the starter kits you will have access to lots of other cool stuff that is designed for this fermenter in the future.

I have only just looked into that now and the most popular items is correct. We do wholesale supply the ball lock disconnects in the barbed type. At the moment the "most popular items" are those but it's taken as a long term average. I think to make the website more interesting we should change the logic so it just says what are the most popular items for the day or week. Do you think you would prefer that?

I find that fascinating that after the 18 months you guys have been in business that they are still the most popular items. That's crazy but I guess as you say, you do wholesale a lot so it makes sense.

And I'm not saying change it for me, but for me, it's just a bit boring to see the same things, so perhaps a week about would be more interesting, see what people are buying from week to week.

Either way, I'll still be logging into your website on a daily, every second day basis to look and dream and ponder!

Cheers

I find that fascinating that after the 18 months you guys have been in business that they are still the most popular items. That's crazy but I guess as you say, you do wholesale a lot so it makes sense.

And I'm not saying change it for me, but for me, it's just a bit boring to see the same things, so perhaps a week about would be more interesting, see what people are buying from week to week.

Either way, I'll still be logging into your website on a daily, every second day basis to look and dream and ponder!

Cheers
Who really gives a shit what other people are buying. Certainly does not influence what I buy.

Back