Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have come to the conclusion it is not illegal to sell this as a component. People make their own control panels and wire up 240v elements etc. for Christ sake.

Also, on the 'CE' sore point @York it might not have an official standing in AUS but think of it this way: If a car has a 5 star NCAP rating in Europe and you import it, are you going to disregard that and consider than it has a zero ANCAP? no, I don't think so

Lets all move on.
Try importing a car from Europe without having all the Australian approvals. Think that answers that nicely. You can sell anything if you like but you can be sure its illegal to plug it into the mains without the right certification. People might very well do it but that does not make it legal. Its not responsible to encourage it. Check Bunnings and the like. Maybe ask a car importer or two what they have to go through to make it legal to bring cars from overseas to drive here.

Try importing a car from Europe without having all the Australian approvals. Think that answers that nicely. You can sell anything if you like but you can be sure its illegal to plug it into the mains without the right certification. People might very well do it but that does not make it legal. Its not responsible to encourage it. Check Bunnings and the like. Maybe ask a car importer or two what they have to go through to make it legal to bring cars from overseas to drive here.
You obviously have no idea how standards and approvals work.... Look it up. All you have to do is prove comlipiance at request. If it was tested to a standard that exceeds Australian, you don't need to retest, only provide the test standards.... Look it up and stop being so dense. Take your argument elsewhere, we're all sick of it.

You obviously have no idea how standards and approvals work.... Look it up. All you have to do is prove comlipiance at request. If it was tested to a standard that exceeds Australian, you don't need to retest, only provide the test standards.... Look it up and stop being so dense. Take your argument elsewhere, we're all sick of it.

Not sure why the conspiracy theory about the CE. They’ve been very open that they’re selling their products all over the world, makes sense that they will put Euro compliance markings even if selling that product in oz...

I had a few moments at work yesterday, and checked the National Certification Database and could not find any electrical appliances with certification from Keg Land. So I can't see any point in the CE etc etc debate going anywhere. Best leave it be.

Hi @KegLand-com-au what length are the 1.5" TC sight glasses you've listed recently?

Also, I am keen on a 1/2" threaded sight glass for hot-side, is this something you are planning to release?

@KegLand-com-au If i buy the voltage controller will that resolve the overboil issue i have with my RoboBrew V3? 1900W element is too powerful and always overboils and 500W isn't powerful enough to maintain a nice boil.

With this can i control the voltage? turn the 1900W down to keep it boiling nicely?

@KegLand-com-au If i buy the voltage controller will that resolve the overboil issue i have with my RoboBrew V3? 1900W element is too powerful and always overboils and 500W isn't powerful enough to maintain a nice boil.

With this can i control the voltage? turn the 1900W down to keep it boiling nicely?

I use fermcap, works brilliantly, 2-3 drops is all it takes.

Hi Kegland, when are you expecting the oxygen regulator for the disposable O2 cylinders, KL02165, to be back in stock?

Back