Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I'm bloody blind. Thanks sp0rk.

Anyway, my comment still stands about adding the thing to the cart as an entire kit. Doesn't work. Have to add products individually

Ugh, I'm bloody blind. Thanks sp0rk.

Anyway, my comment still stands about adding the thing to the cart as an entire kit. Doesn't work. Have to add products individually

The 'add to cart' button is there, you need to scroll a bit. I just clicked it and it works !

@KegLand-com-au
Hi Kee a couple of questions/observations about the whole canning thing.
Will the machine come with an AC240v to DC24v - 12 amp power supply or is it a seperate purchase?
How will the cans be filled without excesive oxygen pick-up? (a you-tube clip showing technique perhaps)
Will alternative dies be available for different cans, allowing owners to obtain cans from other suppliers?
Finally 50c per can is a long way from the original 20c ish estimate, especially when you factor in the 5% (12 cans) transit damage that you expect to occur, I expect quite a few people that said yes to the original idea will baulk at such a price rise.
Thanks again for bringing some much needed competition to what was/is an overpriced market.
Cheers G

Come on guys give them a break, it isn't a community service, at the end of the day they have to make a profit. Otherwise the investors who have forked out probably $2 to 3 million could have left it in a secure investment attract a 5%+ profit with no risk. They have to have a 20 to 30% net return on their investment minimum.

Come on guys give them a break, it isn't a community service, at the end of the day they have to make a profit. Otherwise the investors who have forked out probably $2 to 3 million could have left it in a secure investment attract a 5%+ profit with no risk. They have to have a 20 to 30% net return on their investment minimum.

Agree. At the end of the day, you don't like the price don't buy or go elsewhere if you can get it cheaper!

High possibility the same thing has happened between Kegland and their supplier!

Agree. At the end of the day, you don't like the price don't buy or go elsewhere if you can get it cheaper!

High possibility the same thing has happened between Kegland and their supplier!
Good possibility, otherwise why the big hike. No other real explanation.

Agreed. But I do feel a 250% price increase is worth pointing out.
Also makes me wonder what the price on the canning machine itself will end up at.

I was reading somewhere there is a price war, could be a reason to load up on the items the opposition doesn't have. Thing is we don't want a monopoly, that could be disastrous to us home brewers.
Swings and roundabouts win on some lose on others, evens out in the end.

I was reading somewhere there is a price war, could be a reason to load up on the items the opposition doesn't have. Thing is we don't want a monopoly, that could be disastrous to us home brewers.
Swings and roundabouts win on some lose on others, evens out in the end.
Didn't we have a monopoly before kegland came on the scene?

44e4
Didn't we have a monopoly before kegland came on the scene?
Screenshot_20190131-185443_CommBank.jpeg

Back