Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a three tap kegerator I purchased a few months back from KegLand and continually find that the beer won't come through the line consistently? You pour a couple of beers no problem, and then nothing comes through once you have left it alone for 20 minutes. I end up having to reach in and shift the kegs around/squeeze the lines, sort of thing for five minutes to get the beer pouring again. Is anyone else experiencing this? I wanted to change the beer line that originally came with the kegerator, but is this what could be causing this?

I have a three tap kegerator I purchased a few months back from KegLand and continually find that the beer won't come through the line consistently? You pour a couple of beers no problem, and then nothing comes through once you have left it alone for 20 minutes. I end up having to reach in and shift the kegs around/squeeze the lines, sort of thing for five minutes to get the beer pouring again. Is anyone else experiencing this? I wanted to change the beer line that originally came with the kegerator, but is this what could be causing this?

Frozen beer line? Keep it off the back plate

Hey guys. Just letting you know that we wanted to try out this new promo feature on our website and see how it worked so we are going to do a hop sock promo.

Add 5 of these hop socks to your order on our website:

https://www.kegland.com.au/hop-sock-small-grain-bag-biab-540.html

Then use the promo code: HOPSOCK4MAY and you will get 5 hop socks completely FREE!

full

Working great! Cheers!

Frozen beer line? Keep it off the back plate

Its also a good idea to keep the fan on all the time.

Without the font fan on you will get a large temperature gradient between the back of the fridge and the front of the fridge. As a result the back will be several degrees colder but the gap between the kegs and the door of the fridge will be several degrees higher. This means to get your desiered temp for the kegs the chill plate at the back has to get signficantly colder. Using the font fan means you will get a more even temp in the fridge which is why we recommend to use the fan all the time.

You will notice that when you use the fan you can increase the temp of the fridge by about 2 degrees and your actual keg temperature will be similar when compared to not using the fan.

Thanks, I was just looking for something to go over my unconcealed element to keep the grain bag off it.
Any chance you can buy the actual sparge arm portion and not just the camlock bits?

https://www.kegland.com.au/robobrew-gen3-recirculation-pipe-assembly-camlock-upgrade.html

Yes we can sell just the sparge arm separately if you like. We dont have a part number for this but if you email us on [email protected] we can send you a quote for this part.

Brought some of your stellarsan sanitizer and the measuring part of the bottle seams to be blocked.

Hey guys. Just letting you know that we wanted to try out this new promo feature on our website and see how it worked so we are going to do a hop sock promo.

Add 5 of these hop socks to your order on our website:

https://www.kegland.com.au/hop-sock-small-grain-bag-biab-540.html

Then use the promo code: HOPSOCK4MAY and you will get 5 hop socks completely FREE!

full

Doesn't appear to be working anymore... Oh well.

Other question, do you sell spare parts for the MKII temperature controller? I've got one without any retaining clips or temp probe, was going to bin it, but thought I'd check if I could salvage it first...

Only release the measuring cap, leave the other tight then squeeze the bottle gently.
Tried that when i say i released the cap i mean i took the vac seal cap off and put the normal screw cap back on .it still doesnt work.

Tried that when i say i released the cap i mean i took the vac seal cap off and put the normal screw cap back on .it still doesnt work.
Ok, so do you mean you took the vac seal off both sides then left the measure cap loose or off, and the other side tight. And it still didn’t work when you squeezed the bottle?

Ok, so do you mean you took the vac seal off both sides then left the measure cap loose or off and the other side tight. And it still didn’t work when you squeezed the bottle?
Yes that is correct as soo as it is all released it should go up the tube on the side to the level of the liquid but it doesnt

Yes that is correct as soo as it is all released it should go up the tube on the side to the level of the liquid but it doesnt
Strange, do you think it could be blocked then?:D

Back