Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the mini keg openings the same thread and size as the ones currently on the market, so existing fittings can be used with these kegs?

Awesome, thank you!

Is the material all stainless?

Yes these are all made of stainless. They are not particularly thick and not suitable if you want to stack grain ontop but they are great if you just need something to block partiulcates that would otherwise get into your pump or chiller.

Yes these are all made of stainless. They are not particularly thick and not suitable if you want to stack grain ontop but they are great if you just need something to block partiulcates that would otherwise get into your pump or chiller.
Thanks, I was just looking for something to go over my unconcealed element to keep the grain bag off it.

Hi. Can you supply an empty 6kg CO2 bottle? I would like to purchase one when I'm in Aussie next and bring it back to NZ with my luggage.

Pretty keen on getting the 58L kegmenter.

It's listed on the site as being available 26th June.

There is no price listed for the KL05890 Ball Lock Post lid. Any indicative pricing on this? Will it be available in the same timeframe?

KL05890 $34 there is no ETA though, I would guess they're in the same shipment as the kegs though.

What about spunding valves?

I search spunding but there is nothing listed on the website under this? Also searched "pressure".

They seem to be sold out everywhere in Aus at the moment?

Cheers,

Matt

Do you have product dimensions for the 58L keg...?

Looking to get a new fermentation fridge and I want to future proof it with the ability to stack them 2 units high.

Cheers,

Matt

Latest posts

Back