Kegland online shopping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Graham

Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers,
Am I the only person that has trouble with the online ordering site.Before covid it was user friendly. That is, I could order stuff online and go lick it up. Now, you have to be an IT expert to get anywhere. Igave up. Just go elsewhere. They have great product and prices, but anyone not fluent in IT gobbledygook, forget it.
Andy

Not just the website. I rang them today to ask what was happening with my order placed last Sunday, they informed me of a seven (7!) day packing delay.

Alright, we all understand the Melbourne COVID lockdown. Apparently they have had to reduce staff to comply with density requirements. Good they are doing the right thing, bad that they are filling the gap with poor service.

Here's the thing - I placed two other orders the same day. One with Beerco, one with InkBird.

Beerco received Tuesday; Inkbird today.

Kegland, not even packed yet. Mind you they are still sending email confirmations stating 48 hours shipping. Deceptive? Probably not intentionally, but in practice - it is.

If other retailers can manage demand under lockdown, why can't Kegland? This is lockdown #umpty-do. We've seen this more than once before. Surely they can find an innovative solution to their issues.

And don't get me started on the past number of incorrectly fulfilled orders, or their complete disregard of service for DOA products. Makes me wonder how they manage to trade in the states, you couldn't get away with this crap over there.

Lost a customer today.

Not sure about needing to be an IT expert to use the site. It is very slow, but works no different to any other online store.

Speed of delivery is also slow, but you'll probably find they have a way higher volume to process than other HBS's but can only use the same number of staff.

Latest posts

Back