KegLand.com.au... whata ya got?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malt junkie

Reaction score
I know it's a little out of the ordinary to have a member start a sponsor thread, however I'm sure like myself after much rumour, conjecture and seemly a complete decimation of some of the most popular and in cases basic stocks not just with one retailer but with some products across the nation., our users would like to know where @KegLand-com-au placed to revitalise at least to some degree these shortages.
In essence is kegland going to supply brewing from grain/kit to glass or just the kegging side of the equation, note we are a very supportive and patient bunch.

I'd urge fellow users to post bits they want/need/would like to see stocked.

I'd like to see those:

SS ball locks
58L Kegmenters (Kegland mentioned)

Will Keg Land have an actual shop or just web based sales?

I'd like to see those:

SS ball locks
Glass Carboys (for aging Sours)
Wide range of Yeast & Bacteria
15A and above components for e-brewery builds
Bring back Nathan

I'd like to see those:

SS ball locks
Bring back Nathan
Kegmenters with 6 inch triclover lids.
Spunding valves that some with a gauge at least to 30 psi.

I am curious as to whether KegLand has access to or will be able to develop the fermentation cabinet that was apparently under development?

Opps, for those that don't know me, I should state though I was more than a little vocal in some "other" threads, I have no affiliation with this or any other commercial entity, any BB's I run are with out favour (well where possible to my fellow brewers). I'd just really like to see some developing products come full circle and, give us all the opportunity to grab some great gear from honest suppliers (Like all of our ongoing sponsors).

My personal feeling is the kegLand crew that made that leap of faith, remain stoic in their on going support of the HB community, and we should return their good faith with ours, and hope their dreams of a bright future fulfill our dreams of a shiny brew shed at a great price!
MJ

As always happy to run a BB here for quality product, and more so when the product comes from a site sponsor.

I'd like to see those:

SS ball locks
Bring back Nathan
Kegmenters with 6 inch triclover lids.
Spunding valves that some with a gauge at least to 30 psi.

I like the 15a and above etc.
We’re a bunch of cheap bastards, but electricity is dangerous so, up the ante.
And triclover fittings, easy as for fitting and cleaning.

Some ideas for a manufacturer who is uniquely placed to service the HB market:

60L robotic brewing unit (competing with the usual suspects / guten)
affordable, modular conical fermenter with all-sanitary fittings (no threads)
chill plates with 2x and 4x product line options
larger stainless drip trays and drip trays including glass / jug rinsers
flame guides for ring burners
IoT-based brewing & temperature controllers - maybe even as kits needing assembly
in-kegerator kit to flood font

I’d love kegland.com.au to look at a payment scheme like Afterpay. I’ve mentioned it before on the AHB site.
I’ve used it for large purchases like keg gear at iKegger. No affiliation with either.
Here’s the logic - as noted - we’re cheap bastards, BUT we’re passionate about our hobbies, it keeps us sane, brew gear can be expensive(!) & a facility like Afterpay where you can split payments over 4 fortnight’s makes this easy. It doesn’t bother the credit card interest counters at the bank or the significant others (if that’s a worry) Where a hobby exists in the margins of pocket money for some of us with families & mortgages etc this is fantastic.
Just a suggestion!

I’d love kegland.com.au to look at a payment scheme like Afterpay. I’ve mentioned it before on the AHB site.
I’ve used it for large purchases like keg gear at iKegger. No affiliation with either.
Here’s the logic - as noted - we’re cheap bastards, BUT we’re passionate about our hobbies, it keeps us sane, brew gear can be expensive(!) & a facility like Afterpay where you can split payments over 4 fortnight’s makes this easy. It doesn’t bother the credit card interest counters at the bank or the significant others (if that’s a worry) Where a hobby exists in the margins of pocket money for some of us with families & mortgages etc this is fantastic.
Just a suggestion!

Afterpay is just great, used it twice now. 4 payments so it doesn’t drag on and they even email to remind when payment is due.

I know it's a little out of the ordinary to have a member start a sponsor thread, however I'm sure like myself after much rumour, conjecture and seemly a complete decimation of some of the most popular and in cases basic stocks not just with one retailer but with some products across the nation., our users would like to know where @KegLand-com-au placed to revitalise at least to some degree these shortages.
In essence is kegland going to supply brewing from grain/kit to glass or just the kegging side of the equation, note we are a very supportive and patient bunch.

I'd urge fellow users to post bits they want/need/would like to see stocked.

I'd like to see those:

SS ball locks

Hello malt Junkie,

Thanks for starting this thread for us. We hope that we can fulfil all the supply shortfalls that have occurred over the past 4 months. Over the next 12 months we have pre-ordered over 40 containers of stock and several containers have already arrived to us. We have already committed ourselves to this stock so we must move it at all costs. We have dont this so that we can get the cheapest possible price from China and also so we can significantly improve the situation that has occurred in the past few months. Even though our business is only 2 weeks old we know the industry very well and we know what sells and what doesn't.

We have agressivly priced our goods so we have a high degree of confidence that we will be able to move the stock that we have committed to so far.

We have already received containers of Kegerators, gas cylinders, 19L new kegs and 9.5L new kegs. We also have some of our new Alcoengine Reflux and Pot Stills. These fit standard turbo boilers and also will fit the Robobrew units that we will receive stock of soon.

If you register on your facebook page we will very soon have notifications when new stock come into stock:
https://www.facebook.com/kegland.com.au

I should also say that we are just setting up a new youtube channel where we will do video's of all the new product as it becomes available. You will be able to see the video's here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNF8oV6JLYLzJwMG_VE72XQ

We will probably do a Robobrew version 3 video very soon which will be our first video.

Just a suggestion!

Thanks for that. I really appreciate you mentioning this. We have been thinking about doing this but the fact that you mentioned it means we will move this up on our priority list.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate you mentioning this. We have been thinking about doing this but the fact that you mentioned it means we will move this up on our priority list.

You guys having this facility will not make my partner happy, but it would seriously lead me to spend more on quality brew gear where at times I compromise. I really hope to see it available.

Thanks for listening. Straight up, that’s how to run a business. Cheers.

Does this mean you will be structuring your prices around the use of Afterpay, surely if you offer Afterpay and they are charging you a percentage you will have to pass that on to the purchaser?

Will the Kegerators be the same price on your website as ebay?

Back