KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, sorry if i've missed it somewhere, are you guys going to release a 4 tap keg master?

HI Will,
glad you're back. Just a quick one, can you confirm this adapter is compatible with your regular short tap shank?

1600840726395.png

HI Will,
glad you're back. Just a quick one, can you confirm this adapter is compatible with your regular short tap shank?

View attachment 119166
I was a bit unsure so checked with on of ours who knows better than me and said yes it should work and just to make sure you have a washer in behind.

Appreciate the kind thoughts and glad that we can help towards making the forum a better place.

Hey, I just bought a Fermenter King Junior + Spunding valve, but I can't get it to hold pressure. It has a slow leak. I checked I'd tightened everything (being gentle with stainless-plastic threads).

There's no bubbling from anywhere with Starsan or dish soap. I think I narrowed it down to the fact I treated myself to a stainless MFL disconnect instead of a plastic one. I didn't realise that they don't include nylon flare washers like the plastic ones do. :rolleyes: This seems standard across all the sites I found, but I failed to notice the difference before buying.

Any chance of having some sent in a regular paper letter envelope? I'll pay of course. Would just like to avoid $10 shipping on a 29c part.

(Edit: sorted over email. Thanks guys.)

Last edited:
KK - can you fix your mobile website? The search bar / KK logo obscures the menu button. Can't browse.

I had the same issue, you need to click the search button and it goes away then you can use it.
Let me see what we can do. Last time we had this issue I seem to recall it was a setting on the users phone that caused this but happy to follow up.

I had previously been searching for 9.5Lt corny kegs (which I now have 3 of)
When I was searching for the last one I thought these things are hard to find and when you can find them they are bloody expensive. Same goes for the various size mini kegs. I then had a brain straining thought.
Why not make the pet kegs in 9.5Lt?
I’m sure they would be popular

If I could make a suggestion, make them "stackable", I don't mean in the fridge, floor space is valuable, and if you have several kegs on "standby" especially 10L but applicable to 18/20L also, the ability to stack em up in the corner would be priceless, the base of these things is a fairly simple plastic moulding, surely it wouldn't be too hard to make them to fit onto the top of the "handles"

By the way the PRV of 15psi is the dogs bollocks. Keep up the good work.

Back