KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep looks like due date for evidence is 19 Jan (from MCH I assume)

Keg Land Keg King aside, I couldn't think of anything more stupid than throwing good money at legal eagles, money spent could be spent better promoting a new name by either company.

I hope you don't we may have another promotion coming up soon.:)
Promotion, nothing to do with moderator status, promoting the new up coming single vessel brewery,
with PID coming soon from Keg King.

Hang on...you've sworn black and blue multiple times in multiple previous threads/topics that you had absolutely no affiliation with kegking...
Your character becomes more and more suspect with every single post

And now I've read through the next couple of pages to see WEAL again denying it, and being called out by others.

Where there's smoke...

Hang on...you've sworn black and blue multiple times in multiple previous threads/topics that you had absolutely no affiliation with kegking...
Your character becomes more and more suspect with every single post
And now I've read through the next couple of pages to see WEAL again denying it, and being called out by others.

Where there's smoke...
If you want to call Keg Kings determination to giving me a rent book, because I am always down there asking questions, and you believe it to be affiliation, that's your prerogative, I don't give a shit about anyone's perception.

If you want to call Keg Kings determination to giving me a rent book, because I am always down there asking questions, and you believe it to be affiliation, that's your prerogative, I don't give a shit about anyone's perception.

Now you're just taking the piss.

Wouldn't it be nice if this forum had a way of completely blocking a person's posts from every thread. It would save all of us from suffering your absolute bullshittery

Now you're just taking the piss.

Wouldn't it be nice if this forum had a way of completely blocking a person's posts from every thread. It would save all of us from suffering your absolute bullshittery
You can actually ignore a member. Click their name and hit "Ignore".

That being said, WEAL, I think I've made allegations of my own that were unfair - and hypocritical since one of my gripes was that you made allegations without proof.
It's entirely likely that you're just devoted to promoting Keg King because they're your LHBS, you know they view this forum, you know they view your posts. You want them to know that you're singing their praises since you get to try out new products etc due to being a good customer.
You attract accusation such as the above because it's hard to fathom why anyone would do it for free.. but I'm realising that you probably just do, for reasons that are your own, I and others may never understand. Each to their own.

Could also be said that as I am familiar with the old KK management, now Keg Land, and I have met the new team at Keg King, I have no doubt which one I would prefer to deal with. Making assumptions about any free gifting works both ways, but I wouldn't accuse anyone without proof.

Spruiking gear from them that isn't yet listed for sale on their website, the use of pronouns such as 'we', etc., etc. It's a consistent, longstanding pattern.
As I said, where there's smoke...

Well that was an entertaining read for a wet afternoon. I wonder what the outcome will be.

Well that was an entertaining read for a wet afternoon. I wonder what the outcome will be.
I think after seeing the trade marks now back in the hands of MCH, especially after Keg Land lauded the Intertap as the gold standard among taps. And now coming out with another tap which really doesn't look like a winner, I would say MCH came out on top.
So no surprises there. Will have to try and find out.

I think after seeing the trade marks now back in the hands of MCH, especially after Keg Land lauded the Intertap as the gold standard among taps. And now coming out with another tap which really doesn't look like a winner, I would say MCH came out on top.
So no surprises there. Will have to try and find out.
What about it doesn't look like a winner? Aside from literal looks, of course. Unless by winner you mean clear standout, head and shoulders above the rest type winner, which I'd agree is unlikely.

* shouldn't need to be said but this is a genuine question, no bias, etc etc. I've got a couple of the nukataps to trial and they seem fine, but I've only used them for a few pints so far - straight from a small keg and my unitanks off a flow control disconnect and mfl adapter.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Judgment dated 26 July 2019 (Kegland strike out and summary judgment) (002).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 614
What about it doesn't look like a winner? Aside from literal looks, of course. Unless by winner you mean clear standout, head and shoulders above the rest type winner, which I'd agree is unlikely.

* shouldn't need to be said but this is a genuine question, no bias, etc etc. I've got a couple of the nukataps to trial and they seem fine, but I've only used them for a few pints so far - straight from a small keg and my unitanks off a flow control disconnect and mfl adapter.
I have a nukatap and it's great. Pours well and easy to clean. A clear winner for $22!

Thanks for that, who is Kee Dohery is he the owner of Keg Land?
No mate, Kee Dohery is just a lackey, the owners are 2 Chinese business men, I took it on myself to check the ASIC register a while ago, KL was set up well before they said it was. It wasn't an impromptu set up it was well planned in advance. As can be seen from the summing up a lot of skulduggery went on here, its no wonder KL threw the towel in over the trade marks.
Has the fat lady sung I don't know.

Back