KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be a disappointment, not another intertap / ultratap thread, (that served its purpose), just wanting Oliver to enlarge on the trade mark situation, and who owns the trade mark. Also wondering whether the outcome will have any bearings at all on the fermentasaurus 2?

Surely you could just ask 'em, or post in their actual sponsor thread.

Nothing stopping you from doing that.. Is there?

Sorry there wide eyed and legless, turns out it's because you're banned from posting in the Kegland Questions and Answers thread due to trolling and attempting to spread unsubstantiatable rumours.

This your new pecking ground is it?

Doesn't turn out to be anything apart from replying in the thread which the claim was made, as I said before it is up to Oliver to reply and either substantiate the rumour or deny it, no big secret about the Kegland thread they banned me from that 6 months ago they don't like negative feed back apparently.
So lets have Oliver reply hey.

Trade Mark and Patent are different things. Keg Land have the trade mark for the InterTap name and a number of other products formerly sold by KK. I will make no comment about how this came to be, but KK appear to have overcome this hurdle. Competition is great, but shit fights aren't - I have actually not heard anything of action in the courts outside of this forum.

That was more or less the point of most arguments in the tap thread that shall not be named; no point speculating (or spreading rumour about, WEAL), leave it in the courts.

Doesn't turn out to be anything apart from replying in the thread which the claim was made, as I said before it is up to Oliver to reply and either substantiate the rumour or deny it, no big secret about the Kegland thread they banned me from that 6 months ago they don't like negative feed back apparently.
So lets have Oliver reply hey.
I disagree with your statement regarding Kegland. They've received heaps of feedback, both positive and negative on their thread and have responded professionally and promptly to all genuine feedback. Kegland have been genuinely innovative and modify their products based on feedback from forum members here. They have also been professional enough not to reply to your continual trolling in their thread and elsewhere (like right here, for example).

I've bought a fair bit of product from them and have received a couple of products that had issues. They were replaced promptly and professionally. I have some reservations, but I genuinely believe they are trying to improve the landscape for the average home brewer.

Back on topic, I understand Beir Hearder is an employee of Keg King. He made some apalling racist slurs amd as a result, I refuse to spend a cent of my money there. If another active and unbiased AHB member can definitively let me know that my understanding is incorrect, then I will definitely reconsider.

If Beir Hearder had been an employee of Keg King he would have gotten caught in the fallout from "the incident."

The majority of mud slinging, rumours and accusations have come from the KegLand guy - I wonder if he is the person who actually planned the "coup" - remember to be able to take all the Trade Marks someone had been planning all this long before the fecal matter impacted the air conditioning.

Au contraire, most of the accusations have been made by members who don't seem to be active here any more for some reason. The OP in particular was quite vocal about it and I'm positive he isn't affiliated with KL in any way. What has happened to @mtb? He made so many valuable contributions here.

The landscape changed dramatically at about the same time KegLand became a sponsor, co-incidentally...

I'm not anti-KegLand, but have not appreciated or believed a lot of what they said both before and after they admitted who they were. I have bought from them - what happened on the business side of things didn't shock me and I don't have a side. They have settled down since the post commented on as well.

On the flip side, no-one at Keg King will comment on the goings-on as well, and Yuri is still there and seems happy to me.

He is on a facebook page I am on - he got tired of the posturing and trolling. On the facebook page the majority support each other, and don't take banter too seriously.
He *was* on a Facebook page you're on :D

ed: assuming you mean Home Brewing Australia, that is

Back