KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fraudulent misappropriation / Asset misappropriation or similar offences in Victoria. possibly? Who knows, it could be way off the mark.

Last edited:
Yeah.. way too many pieces of this puzzle missing yet. It'll all come to light after the court processes are done and dusted.

Fraudulent misappropriation / Asset misappropriation or similar offences in Victoria.
You, yourself claimed that Kee was using his own supplier and supply chain. That is not fraud.

I can't help but ask, do you have a dog in this race?

You, yourself claimed that Kee was using his own supplier and supply chain. That is not fraud.

I can't help but ask, do you have a dog in this race?
I wish... Then I might get discounts on all the stuff I buy!

It's just what I was told by someone who makes wholesale purchases from them. Dont get me wrong, I've never met the bloke but he seems like a decent guy. I hope this isnt correct, but since this thread seems to be about 'what happened' this seems to be a possible explanation.

Last edited:
I thought something funny may have been going off at KK when the cash discounts stopped, makes one wonder if anything else was going down, it would have to be something serious when the king pin / front man gets removed.

All those years of cash discounts and to suddenly stop, didn't make sense.
Neither does the flippers and spear guns they have in stock, hope they aren't considering being a franchise of BCF.:)

I'll be ******* stoked if they start doing spearguns. Mine's been sitting in the shed broken for 2 years because I cbf getting off my ass to Brunswick to get the rubbers fixed!

Maybe they're turning into BCF - Brewing Camping Fishing

There's some scuttlebutt going around some of the facebook groups that Kee was embezzling money
Apparently it's being said in store through a certain LHBS franchise
Don't know if it's true or not, just what I've been reading

From the website

I'm not quite sure what a keg-rater is but I would be happy to come over to any fellow brewers to rate their kegs and the contents of said kegs. My prices are very reasonable.

I like international travel might apply for a translator’s job....
Now mate listen up, there’s English then there’s Strayun.

So where does kegland.com.au fit into this puzzle? And will they stock malt? Ebay tells me they are in Forrest Hill which is a bit closer to me...

Back