KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After months of convincing a mate to start brewing and slowly getting him to embrace full 25 litre batches, he decides to get himself a Robobrew yesterday... and of course there weren't any available, now he's asking me a tonne of questions about the Grainfather!
If your mate still wants one and he is in Sydney I have a brand new one I only got from KK last week with a Robojacket .
PM me if your interested.

My guess is someone is looking to sell the business. "Hey, it worked for Northern Brewer!"
My guess is, Kee still owns the manufacturing side and is making it hard for them to purchase.

Oh Beryl love, i know...

I heard a rumour that one of the Royal family is taking legal action against Schweppes for having her image on their dispensing towers without her permission...
:(

Oops, wrong thread...

@Cocko
0ebc610053f245e11d439e8c733275ee--funny-comments-funny-shit.jpg

I did notice that the patiently awaited spear guns and flippers are now in stock.

Not a joke, at first glance thought the spear guns were some new fangled bottle filling gun.

Last edited:
Latest KK kegerators received by my LHBS have been shipped with brown vinyl woodgrain doors and plastic fonts. Seems KK have timewarped back to the 70"s in search of better times.

I heard recently that Kee was importing products from his Chinese manufacturing arm of the business and then selling them on his own and cutting out KegKing? Might explain why they're unhappy with him?

Last edited:
Back