KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just don't think they know what to do . If the bean counters and lawyers are incharge ,
they normally advise people to say nothing. Should be interesting new year.
You would think Kee would start up again , I would .

Have people who've bought the Keg King 9.5L kegs been happy with the quality? Thinking of buying one.

I have 4 of the $119.95 premium, metal handle and they have been excellent. Good welds and hold pressure well. If buying new check posts as I found swarf in one once and check for tightness.

I have 4 of the $119.95 premium, metal handle and they have been excellent. Good welds and hold pressure well. If buying new check posts as I found swarf in one once and check for tightness.

I would add that it’s probably a good idea to completely disassemble any keg, new or old and give it a good clean in sodium percarbonate and reassemble.

Fwiw, this came up on the Robobrew group
zx28PPW.png

leb3DEF.png

Fwiw, this came up on the Robobrew group
zx28PPW.png

leb3DEF.png

It's interesting to compare the 'Statement' from 'Dan' of Keg-king vs Kee's post. One is spin, the other actually gives some insight. How can the people currently 'running' KK expect us to spend money with them or believe in their 'dedication' to customers when they hide behind waffle and false reassurances? I understand they're in a legal situation however they should state that and try and give some insight into the situation in whatever way possible just as Kee has done.

Last edited:
It's interesting to compare the 'Statement' from 'Dan' of Keg-king vs Kee's post. One is spin, the other actually gives some insight. How can the people currently 'running' KK expect us to spend money with them or believe in their 'dedication' to customers when they hide behind waffle and false reassurances? I understand they're in a legal situation however they should state that and try and give some insight into the situation in whatever way possible just as Kee has done.
I feel for all parties involved, and the decision of the shareholders is their's to make, however when that decision was taken, a statement should have been made on their website (much like Dan has made here), businesses restructure all the time. Quite obviously there was way too little forethought.

I contacted KK five or six weeks ago, the email lost somewhere in cyberspace, the phone call where I asked to speak to Kee regarding a bulk buy (slated for January), I was told by the staff member Kee was not available and to send an email via the contact us link on the site. All to no avail.

Perhaps at this juncture the board can agree: the business has been in a state of flux far too long, consumer confidence is down and some proactive PR is required.

Whilst rumours might abound out there, we can assure you the Keg King management is firmly committed to bring our clients what they need for homebrewing and craft brewing.

With a bunch of dedicated home brewers who have come on board in recent weeks to share the load of the growth in our business, we can continue to share our love of beer, beer culture and to deliver innovative products that serve the home and craft brewing scene.

Many of you will no doubt be aware that we are currently out of stock of some stainless and and refrigerated items. Most of these will be resupplied next week. The rest will be replenished when we receive shipments in mid-January.

Our highly popular Fermentasaurus is currently being manufactured right here in Springvale. New units will be available soon. We’ll be sure to let you know when they're ready.

Some of the supply issues we are currently experiencing have been the result of China’s manufacturing restrictions in an effort to improve air quality. Many other industries are feeling the effects of the restrictions as well.

And, oh yeah, we have plenty of gas bottles for swapping and Jure in the retail shop is thrilled that you've mentioned him in the forum. He knows his stuff alright!

Business as usual guys.
Keg-King.jpg

at least we know where Kee is starting from http://www.kegking.cn/

From the website
We are professional for producing and wholesale about Home Brew (Craft) in China. Our main products include keg-raters, kegs, regulators, intertaps, fonts, robobrew, fermentasaurus, grain mills, paddles, valves, and fitting etc. All products have great quality and earned us high reputation from our loyal customers.

I'm not quite sure what a keg-rater is but I would be happy to come over to any fellow brewers to rate their kegs and the contents of said kegs. My prices are very reasonable.

Eski next to the desk filled with coldies, popcorn prepped & ready to go.

It IS Friday night on AHB after all.....:D

Back