KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was in the Taree LHBS. Guy says Kee sacked. Actual owner Maggie restructuring business.
Up for hundreds of K for trademark violation (Germany).
He can't get stock himself.
Do you know what trademarks have been infringed?

Wasn't there an issue with the intertap and ventmatic patent as well?

Keg King is broken, much like alot of their products.

I think the real issue is as I stated in another thread, if the Chinese quality Assurance clearance warehouse was in fact a separate business to KK and Kee owned that, KK have no incoming stock. The reason KK's quality went up was because of this warehouse. And Kee wasn't sacked per say he was removed as CEO/director, he started the business from scratch, as it got bigger he took on partners. How he structured the business/es will determine if KK can continue without his involvement/support.

Strange.

I am a member of the facebook robobrew group and only 30 mins ago he commented on changes to upcoming robobrew v3.

"
We have improved the screen on the bottom of the malt pipe. We have also improved the sparge arm and converted to camlock fittings.

Couple other very minor changes too but these are the main ones."

Not a post one would expect from someone just booted out of the company??

Better yet, ask him to spare some time to jump on AHB and set the story straight for some customers.
He may not be able to, as said story might be seen as defamation or otherwise land him in legal hot water. Still, worth a shot.

I and someone else asked. Will see if any answers come through.
If its not him then he has a bigger problem as someone is facebook stalking him, setting up an account and putting up lots of pictures of him and family! :)

He has all the contacts. Watch him start up again and let the old Keg King and anyone left working there burn.....

Anyway, how do we know who shafted whom?

I and someone else asked. Will see if any answers come through.
If its not him then he has a bigger problem as someone is facebook stalking him, setting up an account and putting up lots of pictures of him and family! :)
Oh, sorry. I was just joining in with the gossip.

Did you hear about Kee and Keg King?
Oh, I know love.
Apparently he got booted from his own company.
Yeeees, I know, love. How could that happen?
Oh, love, let me tell you what I heard.
Oh, do tell love.

I'm watching for an official story to come to light. Maybe by page 30 or something...
I have to say though Kee was the first person I met and talked with many times there. Genuine enthusiastic good customer service and attitude. Cant for the life of me understand why anyone in their right mind would want to take out a key element to the business. Pun unintended.

Last edited:
I guess if you allow yourself to get punted from the board, as opposed to selling your share at your own will, you would be able to start a competitive business in a shorter timeframe. Especially if you hold the keys to the supply chain.

Anyone know if this is causing the shortage of swap and go Co2 bottles in Melbourne? Struggling to get any currently, and don't want to drive across town to KK if they dont have any either.

Back