KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website is for retail customers. When you order as a business you pick the stuff of the pricelist and email them an order. They then figure out the freight and invoice you.

Website is for retail customers. When you order as a business you pick the stuff of the pricelist and email them an order. They then figure out the freight and invoice you.
Very true however it seems a good few of the emails directed to KK got lost in the change over, if what has been said regarding Kee nolonger being part of the bussiness is true, then it appears to be an unplanned or hostile take over, a big part of KK was it's website changing that would usually be announced well in advance. Face it most of what your buying is the name and customer loyalty, you don't buy a business the loyal customers can't find once you own it.

Very strange!

KK had a connection to Oxebar (fermentasaurus manufacturer) and the Oxebar web site is now infested with malware. Whatever is going on, it looks more like a colossal web fail that has hit these businesses more than anything else. I guess more details will come to light in due time.

I believe Kee and some of the other main veins have left the company.......
+ 1. I spoke to an employee of KK about a month and a half ago who let me know that "Kee had unwillingly left the business" and "things were hectic around here".

When I pushed harder I was told in a round about way that he'd been pushed out by two minor partners, locks changed on him overnight, removed as a director etc. and it was with lawyers.

Bet there is no spf record for the new domain. Check spam/junk folder
Yes, I checked the spam folder. That is where all their emails to me in the past have gone for some reason, unless they are replying to one of mine.

When I pushed harder I was told in a round about way that he'd been pushed out by two minor partners, locks changed on him overnight, removed as a director etc. and it was with lawyers.

Sorry state of affairs, when there are multiple directors of a PTY company, same thing happened to a friend of mine with a paint company, started off as a partnership registered a PTY company and took on another director, they voted my friend off, no recompense nothing.
I thought something funny may have been going off at KK when the cash discounts stopped, makes one wonder if anything else was going down, it would have to be something serious when the king pin / front man gets removed.

I thought something funny may have been going off at KK when the cash discounts stopped, makes one wonder if anything else was going down, it would have to be something serious when the king pin / front man gets removed.
The staff member was visibly upset which made me ask if he was ok. I didn't want to push the guy too hard for details and just let him free speak. It's sad as Kee was the heart and soul of that business. I dealt with him personally a number of times and very much thought he was a good operator, granted some products weren't up to scratch but he was always willing to rectify/replace in an instant.

November 22nd by the looks of it.

upload_2017-12-7_12-48-38.png

Just now I was talking to the guy at Ibrew on the Gold Coast to see when the kegmenters are coming in again and he was pretty adamant that KK have gone out of business.

they better ******* not have closed

they are literally on my street (almost... the street name changes as it crosses a road)

Just now I was talking to the guy at Ibrew on the Gold Coast to see when the kegmenters are coming in again and he was pretty adamant that KK have gone out of business.
Why did they bother with the new domain / ABN / ACN if they're closing down?
And no mention of any changes in the email about the web site address change.
A bit odd...

I thought they separated the fermentasurus etc manufacturing business from the sales business a while back. Maybe different outcomes for different businesses?

Latest posts

Back