KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTB, Empty B, Em Tibby, running out of word play for the next reincarnation, whats the odds on Tommy Cooper ?
So WEAL has there been a result from a court case?
I have heard a whisper, that's what I would like to know from Oliver, and why I was interested in the Fermentasaurus trade mark, one would think they would have heard both cases at the same time.
Seems very odd that an employees name should end up as the holder of the registered trade mark and not the company Keg King, unless the plan to leave Keg King was hatched 2 years prior, and the story of Keg Land being formed after Kee got the Tijuana and the others leaving in sympathy. Problem there is Keg Land was changed early in 2017.

MTB, Empty B, Em Tibby, running out of word play for the next reincarnation, whats the odds on Tommy Cooper ?

I have heard a whisper, that's what I would like to know from Oliver, and why I was interested in the Fermentasaurus trade mark, one would think they would have heard both cases at the same time.
Seems very odd that an employees name should end up as the holder of the registered trade mark and not the company Keg King, unless the plan to leave Keg King was hatched 2 years prior, and the story of Keg Land being formed after Kee got the Tijuana and the others leaving in sympathy. Problem there is Keg Land was changed early in 2017.
trade mark cases are slow af
Kee's evidence in support of opposition to Keg King's trademark isn't due until 17 January
Your conjecture is annoying.

https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view-opposition?markId=1896951

Whatever the eventual outcome of the court case(s), I hope it all gets sorted out properly.

Not decided by which side can afford to keep appealing until the other side goes broke, and has to give up.

He knows these facts but likes to post things that are generally anti-Kegland and therefore pro-Kegking (ie implying that Kee devised this little exit plan years in advance, insinuating that he's deceitful). For why I don't know and I don't care to speculate but it's tiring.

WEAL if by "promotion" you mean you'll be a moderator soon, please let it be, I'd love to see you struggle to resist modifying thread content. Hoping Admin keeps a keen eye on edit history of that Ultratap / Intertap thread.

trade mark cases are slow af
Kee's evidence in support of opposition to Keg King's trademark isn't due until 17 January
Your conjecture is annoying.

https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view-opposition?markId=1896951

Hi All,

I think honesty is the best course of action here..
Keg-King do not have the rights to sell Intertap Taps, that is something only we at KegLand Distribution Pty Ltd. have the rights to in Australia.

Oliver
Are you referring to this conjecture above? As yet I haven't conjectured anything if you read the posts I have asked Oliver to enlarge on the proceedings.

He knows these facts but likes to post things that are generally anti-Kegland and therefore pro-Kegking (ie implying that Kee devised this little exit plan years in advance, insinuating that he's deceitful). For why I don't know and I don't care to speculate but it's tiring.

WEAL if by "promotion" you mean you'll be a moderator soon, please let it be, I'd love to see you struggle to resist modifying thread content. Hoping Admin keeps a keen eye on edit history of that Ultratap / Intertap thread.

For the first paragraph, have you got a better theory why Keg Land was set up, why the Trade Marks
were put in his own name, not paid for by him, paid for by Keg King.

Promotion, nothing to do with moderator status, promoting the new up coming single vessel brewery,
with PID coming soon from Keg King.

yady yady yada

duty_calls.png

haven't we had enough of this bullshit mate?

Nobody's answering for Oliver. The issue here is the person asking the question. I bet you'd ask in the Kegland Questions thread if you weren't banned from it

Nobody's answering for Oliver. The issue here is the person asking the question. I bet you'd ask in the Kegland Questions thread if you weren't banned from it
No Tommy, the question was raised in this thread, as usual when the engine driver is asked a question the answers seem to come from the oil rag.

Wasn't KL asked to stop posting in threads that aren't the KL thread ( I fully agree with this BTW)?

A bit harsh to expect them to come here to answer anything while people have rightly criticized them them for posting outside their thread.

Yeah they were extremely and frustratingly guilty of it before.

However they have stopped now, maybe they are banned from posting in this thread.

Latest posts

Back