KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
@wide eyed and legless surely you've earned your commission by now? Hope KK pay cash as it doesn't seem they've any stock to hand over.[/QUOTE]

So you came all the way down from Queensland to check the stock in KK's warehouses? All I have stated is they are coming out of a bad patch which is common knowledge. What isn't common knowledge is the reason why the bad patch occurred. At least they aren't crying foul and throwing shit at the other mob, they are focused on what they are doing and the direction they are going which is good for all of us. Punters and retailers.

If they are in legal dispute in court would suggest probably best to wait for a resolution as the courts are expensive and slow .

I was at Keg king yesterday morning, Plenty of grain, fresh wort kits. All the yeast I wanted and hops too. I had a look around , fittings and water additions. Also had secondhand kegs @ $60, new ones @ $105.00 if I remember rightly.

What I need and what others need are two different things. I don't know anything about what maybe going on in the back ground ,Like most companies I buy from.

If you were in there before Christmas TwoCrows you would have noticed a big difference, I was relieved to see the back of those flippers and spear guns. To be honest I thought they didn't know their arse from their elbow at that stage.

they've got the basic stuff for making beer, which is of course handy, but their selection of other things like taps, etc has just disappeared.

Taps are one of the bones of contention between the two parties, but while that waits to get resolved they are working around it. It's a bit like supporting your footy team, you support them through good and bad times, same with your local brew shop.

If you were in there before Christmas TwoCrows you would have noticed a big difference, I was relieved to see the back of those flippers and spear guns. To be honest I thought they didn't know their arse from their elbow at that stage.
Spear guns may have been for undesirables and the flippers like having a baseball with your baseball bat in the car or walking down the street so its not a weapon.

I got the same threatening email too. I bought a co2 cylinder from the eBay store last week. Delivery and product is all fine, but the email is a disgraceful way to say thanks. It was the first email received after handing over my credit card and was from Donald too. I stuck a screen grab of it on the Merri Mashers Facebook page. I thought it was only fair to show people who they may be dealing with.

Hey guys,

Thanks for notifying us of this auto reply email. This was not something that we knew about until Kevin and NigelP let us know about it. The new auto-responder now says:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello {B_FIRSTNAME},

Thanks for purchasing the item numer:{ITEM#}.

If you would like any more information regarding our products you can see this at www.kegland.com.au

On our website we have started to post videos, instruction manuals and also further information about how to get the most out of our products so please take the time to see these videos when you have a chance.

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

You can also join our facebook group here if you want to hear about other stuff that we have going on. Like our page if you can:
https://www.facebook.com/kegland.com.au/

You can also see our youtube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNF8oV6JLYLzJwMG_VE72XQ

Thanks again from purchasing from our store.

Kegland Team
KegLand Distribution PTY LTD
cleardot.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also the ebay account that we are using was purchased from another seller and we took over this ebay account which had auto replies in the account already. As you can see the ebay account we are using has been running for several years but we have only started our business at the start of this year.

Thanks again for notifying us about this Kevin and Nigel. If you guys have any other ways that you think we can improve the customer service experience do not hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected]

Spear guns may have been for undesirables and the flippers like having a baseball with your baseball bat in the car or walking down the street so its not a weapon.
You could always use the flippers for bashing someone around the ears. Funniest one I saw reported in the news was when police asked Mick Gatto why he had a body bag in the boot of his car he replied,
"I was keeping it for some body"

Hey guys,

Thanks for notifying us of this auto reply email. This was not something that we knew about until Kevin and NigelP let us know about it. The new auto-responder now says:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello {B_FIRSTNAME},

Thanks for purchasing the item numer:{ITEM#}.

If you would like any more information regarding our products you can see this at www.kegland.com.au

On our website we have started to post videos, instruction manuals and also further information about how to get the most out of our products so please take the time to see these videos when you have a chance.

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

You can also join our facebook group here if you want to hear about other stuff that we have going on. Like our page if you can:
https://www.facebook.com/kegland.com.au/

You can also see our youtube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNF8oV6JLYLzJwMG_VE72XQ

Thanks again from purchasing from our store.

Kegland Team
KegLand Distribution PTY LTD
cleardot.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also the ebay account that we are using was purchased from another seller and we took over this ebay account which had auto replies in the account already. As you can see the ebay account we are using has been running for several years but we have only started our business at the start of this year.

Thanks again for notifying us about this Kevin and Nigel. If you guys have any other ways that you think we can improve the customer service experience do not hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected]

To be honest i have kept clear of keg king after learning how they screwed Cheeky Peak. After reading through your thread hijacking and slandering I'll be keeping clear of you too.

Maybe If you could clear up who was at fault with the Cheeky Peak situation I'd be inclined to change my mind but from your so far shit business ethics I'll be telling everyone what i know and suggest they stay away too.

Kevin are you sure you purchased this from us? I still didnt get that email from you with regarsd to the auto-responder that you received. You can email this to me at [email protected]

Are you sure you purchased this from www.kegland.com.au not from the KK ebay site?

this is our Ebay site:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/kegland-com-au?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Are you sure you purchase from our site as we cant seem to find this correspondence you have mentioned anywhere and we are completely stumped at this end.

I had sent the email, so not sure where it ended up?. I see later on you have acknowledged the 'auto-responder message', I'm happy to leave it at the outcome you have provided.

What happened with cheeky peak?
CP sold them fresh wort cubes at a price where they were losing money just to get their name out in melbourne while taking on KK stock too. Then KK relabeled all of the cubes as KK brand and claimed it as their own hard work.

Why would you purchase an ebay account?

If it's just for having good reviews already, that just seems pretty dodgy...

Mate, it's been going for pretty much as long as ebay has existed. If you're surprised by it, then you're in for a bit of a shock regarding the world in general...
That's business for you

Latest posts

Back